SOLD ⚡Full Alpha Set Account (Can link to Main)⚡

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
  2. Playstation
  3. Xbox
Original Owner
No
(50 reviews)

vegasus

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (50 reviews)
Country
United Arab Emirates
Member Since
May 4, 2023
Country
United Arab Emirates
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
MM Friendly ✔

- Steam account ✔
- You can link it to you main epic and enjoy the items on all linked accounts ✔

Price : Looking for $5k+




Payment methods : Crypto / Bank transfer / CAD interac E-transfer / Wise transfer

Contact me here or on discord : drug1
​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
good trade $3500

went first with no middleman, got alpha boost with no problems. safe trade and trusted seller
 
good guy, paid for alpha boost $3500 without middle man and received without problem. fine to trust
 
I have a lot of Black Market items and many more things to trade. I only want the Gold Cap. Want to trade?
 
do u think ur offer is about $400?
V
I have a ton of stuff, how about I prepare a list of what I have available to trade, then you decide.
shoot me a Dm with your list
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
great experience

i went first, bought alpha boost for $4k, really great all around experience, super fast and smooth
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top