• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

☘️Destiny 2 All DLC | 3x1320+ | 133k+ Triumphs | 261 Exotic | 21 Seals 1100$☘️

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

MisterLucky

Level 56

Trade Guardian Orders: 35

(100%) (23 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Aug 31, 2020
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Braytech < Click

The Perfect Account to Start the Game or Return to the Game in Both PvE and PvP!

Personal


Crossave Available.

1638716452970.png
1638716491984.png
1638716526902.png
​
  • Exotics from Raids is Divinity, Anarchy, Taraba, Thousand Votes, a The Eye of the Future.​
  • Items - 3628/4458, Triumphs Score - 134689​
  • Osiris Ghost,Sparrow​
  • There are a lot of things that you can't get​
  • Rare Ornaments and Armor
The account is currently in use so progress may vary.

1638716571200.png
1638716631504.png
1638716660602.png


Owned Exotic Items
[I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][ATTACH type="full" width="500px" alt="1638716843706.png"]2471851[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" width="500px" alt="1638716865151.png"]2471853[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" width="609px" alt="1638716887800.png"]2471855[/ATTACH][/I][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/I]

Price: 1100$

Payment Method: PayPal (f&f)

Happy to Accept Middleman Services but please bear the fee if you are opting for a Middleman.
PM on EpicNPC or Discord: Mr.Lucky ッ#8910

Account Disclosure:
The account has never been recalled, hacked.
​
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top