• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Buying Appletree's Gold Shop -->Buying GTA V Money -- Fast & Reliable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platforms
  1. PC
  2. Playstation
  3. Xbox
Service
Money Drop

appletree

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
Member Since September 4, 2013
Trade Guardian Orders: 413
Total Feedback: 419
Here is Appletreestore, we always online & buying all kinds of game currency or gold, we have enough experience and we are reliable.

Before u trade with me, make sure it is the real appletree,

!!!You must send a pm to me or post on my thread before trade!!!!

Ways of Contact

Our skype: applegoldboss
(Email:[email protected])

Discord: appleapple#2328(new)

(This is our new discord, I won't add people first. If someone1 try to add you,it must be the scammer.

So after u added me, plz send me a pm to confirm it's me.)

Yahoo: appletree_shop

Payment Methods:
1.Paypal (verified paypal account)

2.Western Union
3.Webmoney
4.Skrill
5.Bitcoin

6.Payoneer

How to know the price of ur gold:
1.Send a pm to me
2.Add our skype/discord(need comfirm here)
3.Tell me the game name

We can exchange Bns gold, RS gold, Archeage gold ,POE currency, and other game gold for WOW gold.

RS to WOW /WOW to RS
BNS to WOW/WOW to BNS
Archeage to WOW/WOW to Archeage
RS 07 to RS3/RS3 to 07 gold
etc.

Plz comfirm whether it is the real me, post on my thread or send me a pm or a code .
(I'm always asking for feedbacks after trade , we do the trade and we complete the feedback for both of us afterward.)
Thanks^^

Last edited:
Hey,

If you're looking for cheap GTA$ for PC on Steam/Socialclub, hit me up on Discord :)

Doggy#0001

For cheap services check out http://www.gtamoneymaker.com/ , Since my epicnpc account is too fresh I cannot create my own thread. These services are run by me and my friend and are always available to be messaged over discord. Our GTA 5 services discord is https://[Social group links not allowed]/wG6A2jK if anyone would like to visit it. If you have any questions at all just join the discord and ask, we are always willing to join in a chat to talk to you over text channel or to talk to you in a discord channel. These services are run out of the United States and Canada, just join if you have any questions at all! These services are for PC only!

Here is Appletreestore, we always online & buying all kinds of game currency or gold, we have enough experience and we are reliable.

Before u trade with me, make sure it is the real appletree, u can send a pm to me or post on my thread before trade ^^

We can exchange Bns gold, RS gold, Archeage gold ,POE currency, and other game gold for WOW gold.

We are professional swapper,swap in-game currency.

RS to WOW /WOW to RS
BNS to WOW/WOW to BNS
Archeage to WOW/WOW to Archeage
RS 07 to RS3/RS3 to 07 gold
etc.

How to know the price of ur gold:

First of all, add our skype or send a pm to us to confirm.

Payment Methods:
1.Paypal (verified paypal account)
2.Western Union
3.Webmoney
4.Skrill
5.Bitcoin
Ways of Contact
we suggest u to use our Live Chat support first.

Our skype1:
applegoldboss

Yahoo: appletree_shop

Plz click the "Add me to Skype" button to add me, it is the safest way.
or if u dont sure whether it is the real me, u can post on my thread or send me a pm or a code .

(I'm always asking for feedbacks after trade , we do the trade and we complete the feedback for both of us afterward.)
Thanks^^

Status
Not open for further replies.