• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling 😱TRusted Seller and Legit Monthly and Weekly questinng and more 🔥

Service
Boss Farming
Region
  1. NA
  2. EU
  3. Korea
  4. JP
  5. RU
  6. SA
  7. TW

SECURITYLEVELING

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Member Since December 29, 2018
Trade Guardian Orders: 238
Total Feedback: 395
securityleveling (11).gif

NEW SITE 1.gif

who we are.gif

381.png

toto.gif

give was.gif

perpct 1.gif

hotmonster.gif

warning.gif

Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and great communication!

1-61 on my bdo seasonal character fast and easy.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5

They are almost done doing a pretty big order for me, i get daily updates and they make a good amount of silver per day.
Prices are very fair too considering their reputation and the amount of work they put in during the boosting.
Had streams provided and they use a VPN to your preferred location.

This was my first time getting a boost and would definitely recommend, have had a very good first experience with them and will come back in the future!

ip hash: df760c80d292fb9e6d9f90
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Bought a week of grind

Very happy overall, bought 10 hours for 1 Week, every day in my night/sleep time with moving schedules for my personal time. Acceptable grind in consideration that they grind for 10 hours in a row. Im satisfied with the communication via discord aswell, updates daily on the progress and adjustable times, grindspots etc.

I actually just bought a month because i was so satisfied ^^

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Farming for Infinite HP Pot piece

Good service and fast! Completed one piece in 2 days (got lucky and it dropped).

Very polite and professional, recommend to anyone who wants reliable service.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good communication and quick!

Very nice service, was able to watch it on a stream!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good Service trustworthy and fast

Good service they worked so fast and kept me updated and respected community rules all went well will definitely buy again and recommend y'all to buy as well this service is trustworthy

Seller is kind, works dilligently. Fast and great communication. Have used multiple services previously, these guys are the best by far. Recommend.

ip hash: dd800ce62ee7a3fd156eab
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Professional and responsive seller

Seller is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend 👍

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best service 10/10

Friendly and very professional. If you need a bdo service, this is a trustable.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Service!

I bought a weekly grind package and they did deliver the service very well! They are professional and super helpful! I greatly recommend!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best Seller S++

Great communication and better service. I recommend it 200%. I will be back soon

😁😁

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Infinite potion

Amazing service for infinite potion. Very patient for me for being a new BDO Player.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service, would recommend

Ordered a 1 week grind package and was very satisfied with the service.
The pilot streamed the whole time while grinding and was very helpful and accomodative :)
Would definitely use again if i need in the future

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Mana potion pieces

Thank you for your speedy work. Got two pieces in a week :eek:

Nice prices and communication. Very glad to have found you guys.

Will definitely be using your service again 🥰

All the best and good luck!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Gives you a daily update on your order.

Bought the one pot piece package and it only took them week to get the piece, i was left with 83 pity pieces and the ronaros piece as well and of course most of the loot, for some reason they sold all the ronaros rings they got on the market place so i guess make sure you tell them not to sell anything.

But besides that the service was great, communication was excellent, definitely don't sleep on this service!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
10 hour grinding 7 weeks

Fast an efficient definitely recommend

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
BDO service was great

Service was completed without any issues. Would definitely recommend!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service and good communication, bought 2 pieces of MP potions !!

Great service and good communication, bought 2 pieces of MP potions !!

I contracted the 40B + 8B service for free, it was very fast, efficient and every day I sent photographs of the progress! The best BDO service.

ip hash: 620e25c849d4d2759d4195
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Trustable and super nice

at the start gave me a free trial, always responded to my messages and have done more then 30 hours for me at this point.
they even hopped in to a call with me when i wanted to and they worked their hearts out :)

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Purchased an hp pot grind

Got my pot in about 3 weeks, the seller was nothing but kind and professional for the whole process. They work with your schedule and accommodate any needs or concerns. Will be purchasing a silver grind following this pot grind let's see how it turns out.

Would recommend.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best Boost Service

Everything went perfect, you dont have to worried about anything! There very polite and do their job great, best Service so far!

Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - Dispute: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/2590960
smh

Last edited:
Warning: Trade with Caution
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Dispute: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/2590960
Amazing

Used the weekly service, and the experience was amazing, my account is pretty geared around 690-700 GS and these guys were awesome. Will def come back many times, The Discord mod is very polite and understanding. A++++++ Service

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fantastic service, great communication

Purchased the 1 month package, great service, good performance, fantastic communication and incredibly flexible

Purchased a one month service from them, they were always prompt to start, performed well and were very open to every request (I could ask them to gather, grind new spots, basically anything) and they would gladly do it. Unfortunately I did not continue after the one month was up as I opted for a different service, but I would definitely return to them in the future for the right price!

SECURITYLEVELING
SECURITYLEVELING
we will wait you sir thank you 🥰🥰🥰
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing service bought another after the first A+++ highly recommend

These guys are so professional and I fully trust them with my account.

SECURITYLEVELING
SECURITYLEVELING
wow tnx sir 👌👌👏
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick with 0 issues

They're very communicative about your order, I had absolutely no issues