Selling Zenless Zone Zero🔥Top Up Via User Id🔥Safe,Legal and Fast 6480+Bonus 85$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(755 reviews)

iamSrv

Level 83

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (755 reviews)
Country
India
Member Since
Oct 8, 2017
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
0
✌️EpicNPC Trusted Seller✌️

🔥Zenless Zone Zero Topup🔥
✔️Via User ID+SERVER Only✔️
✔️Login Info not needed✔️

⭐
-------------------------------------⭐
Interknot Membership➡️4.30$
Monochrome 60➡️0.80$
Monochrome 300+ Bonus➡️4.30$
Monochrome 980+Bonus➡️13.00$
Monochrome 1980+Bonus➡️26.00$
Monochrome 3280+Bonus➡️43.00$
Monochrome 6480+Bonus➡️85.00$
All Pack Monochrome 60+300+980+1980+3280+6480 with all bonus➡️172$
✨--------------------------------------------✨
⏳Loading time - 10 to 30 Minutes
👉 Safe and Legal Topup
👉Fast, Friendly Service and Affordable Price
👉Selling Topup on Various Platforms over many Years
🌟There might be sometime Server Delays , kindly have patience in that case.

🌟If i don't reply back fast, it means either I'm sleeping or Busy irl. Please wait for me.
---------------------------------------

✨Need Genshin Impact Topup?
Click here
✨Need Honkai Star Rail Topup?
Click here​
Any CRYPTOCURRENCY
Binance Pay
Paypal F&F (+5%)
WISE (Euro)

(Paypal and Wise have different price, DM for more info)
☎️CONTACT INFO☎️:-
Epicnpc Chat (Must)

****----------****​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: og.srv
ID# 385763864802754561
Telegram: https://t.me/SrvOG
WeChat ID: oggamingx: https://postimg.cc/JtZG2S1Y
Payment options:
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • USDT, Any Cryptocurrency, Binance Pay
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Was really fast in both replies and delivery

Replied almost immediately to everything and was really smooth
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast

Everything went well. I paid and received it quickly.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller! Smooth hassle free deal. Recommended ++

Smooth and hassle free deal. Thank you!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent seller!

Fast, responsive, and reliable. Couldn't ask for a better seller.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick and Seemless

I sent the money via PayPal and got the polychromes instantaneously after I sent the screenshot. 100% will use again.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
quick innit

fast topup 8080 x7 for that M6 rokudo feet type ****
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast Service

Thank you again for fast service. Will purchase again when I need :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and Efficient as Always!

Seller is 100% trustworthy and has never let me down. The prices are nice and they are patient and precise. I recommend them wholeheartedly for any orders you might have.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Better than other sites

Payment is flexible and cheaper than other competitors. I have zero complaints, will be back again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
I'm a Regular Customer!

Seller has never let me down once! Very efficient, I've used their services across multiple games, and I can't stress how efficient and trustworthy they are. Thank you for the immaculate service.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very Responsive and consistent!

I bought from this seller multiple times now, and they are always consistent with communication and service! 5/5 will always recommend!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast AF

Little hiccups on my side, but the service provided was fast and easy. Would come do this trade again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent Seller

Excellent seller second time I have used there service and they are always quick,polite and helpful.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
great seller

i always buy from this seller when it comes to mihoyo games. best prices and real fast process.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Recommended

Bought from this seller again, still the cheapest prices around and fast on delivering no fuss
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing as always

Did a top up for ZZZ, quick response and topup after payment. Always consistent and reliable!!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top