GummyBear 9 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 26, 2010 #1 Pretty cool game, all kinds of rank up stuff, crew, tanks, weapons,it's pretty cool! check it out, it;s in beta atm.
Pretty cool game, all kinds of rank up stuff, crew, tanks, weapons,it's pretty cool! check it out, it;s in beta atm.
naga 4 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 27, 2010 #2 game is free too i believe
GummyBear 9 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 27, 2010 #3 yeah totally playable for free, you buy premium gold to speed up game play. in closed beta they give you free gold, its pretty cool
yeah totally playable for free, you buy premium gold to speed up game play. in closed beta they give you free gold, its pretty cool
X xFlyingToast 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 12, 2011 #4 I played the beta for this a bit ago. Fun game, but I don't want to run bootcamp on my mac to play it.
I played the beta for this a bit ago. Fun game, but I don't want to run bootcamp on my mac to play it.