When The Storm comes - Anivia League of Legends

Not Recently Bumped

Digo96

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Oct 31, 2016
Last seen
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello, it's a pleasure to participate in the forum, I've seen a lot of productive discussions here , I'm a fan of Lol and drawer, I would like If possible to expose here my Artwork of League of Legends, I made a Fan art of Anivia I hope you like it, My only regret was not to have placed more light shades on the drawing and to have perhaps exaggerated the shades of detail in the Right wing. Feel free to expose your own Fan art and to suggest other Fan Art...

[video=youtube_share;2XLnTzQZc-A]https://youtu.be/2XLnTzQZc-A[/video]
 
Hello, it's a pleasure to participate in the forum, I've seen a lot of productive discussions here , I'm a fan of Lol and drawer, I would like If possible to expose here my Artwork of League of Legends, I made a Fan art of Anivia I hope you like it, My only regret was not to have placed more light shades on the drawing and to have perhaps exaggerated the shades of detail in the Right wing. Feel free to expose your own Fan art and to suggest other Fan Art... Xvideos Youporn Xhamster

[video=youtube_share;2XLnTzQZc-A]https://youtu.be/2XLnTzQZc-A[/video]
Looks great!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top