Want to sell account to someone who has been banned!

Not Recently Bumped
(27 reviews)

Zulu

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 34

(100%) (27 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
May 5, 2012
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, hope I can get some assistance. I intend to sell a BDO account (https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/eu-...ege-guild-p2w-lifeskills-workers-all.1456878/ ) and I am discussing sale over discord. I want to sell via Epic Trade Guardian but the guy has been banned because he was using the forum through VPN at work in a different country. He now cannot register a new account because his verification telephone number is banned. The user is: https://www.epicnpc.com/members/carrera16.889826/ . He seems legit to me, can someone please investigate this and either allow him to create a new account or unban his current one?

Much appreciated.
 
VPN violations are normally not permanent bans. He needs to contact support to request his account unbanned. I do not recommend making a deal with him until his account is unbanned.
 
Back
Top