Want to Restore My Thread

Not Recently Bumped

Mintu_gaming

Level 47

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (108 reviews)
Country
India
Member Since
Dec 17, 2022
Last seen
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello Sir @EpicNPC
when the discord forum section was closed that time My discord sticky thread was deleted
now the discord forum section is back so can you restore my discord sticky thread

because I want to purchase a sticky thread in the discord section on that thread I have many feedbacks
 
We will not allow sellers to game the rule.

You are not allowed to sell aged accounts in bulk. ALL of your threads say "bulk". Just because you remove the word "Bulk" does not mean you are now following the rules.

We know you have aged accounts in bulk. You cannot sell them here or link to sites where you sell them. Sorry, none of those threads will be restored and your current threads will be deleted if they are not edited asap.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am not Gaming the Rules. I respect all the Epicnpc rules.
thats why I already deleted most of my aged accounts and bulk accounts threads also i unlink my site/shop from all my threads.
I just want to know am i eligible for selling only 2023 botted accounts ? (I will not add any site/shop link in my thread)


and can you please restore my aged discord server post ?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top