Hello everyone.
There is a guy who wants to sell a product to me exclusively for BTC. I figured we should use the BTC escrow for that, given the Personal MM would be far too expensive for our purposes, but BTC transaction fee is that of 7 USD. If I use instead BCH to pay the seller, will they receive it in BTC, or BCH? I'm not sure if Bitpay converts BCH - > BTC and delivers BTC to the seller, or just sends BCH right away.
Thanks.
There is a guy who wants to sell a product to me exclusively for BTC. I figured we should use the BTC escrow for that, given the Personal MM would be far too expensive for our purposes, but BTC transaction fee is that of 7 USD. If I use instead BCH to pay the seller, will they receive it in BTC, or BCH? I'm not sure if Bitpay converts BCH - > BTC and delivers BTC to the seller, or just sends BCH right away.
Thanks.

