Placed my first order with them today. Worst. Experience. Ever.
First i placed an order for 30k gold, i was told I would be called in 5 minutes to log in for delivery. They called about that time and sent me through a weird verification process, which was fine. Took approx 20 mins. Everything is okay up until this point.. At which I'm told they can only deliver 5% of my gold right now, (which is not a game breaker because I didn't expect it all at once) but then they proceeded to tell me that it may be a long, long while since they have so many orders.. This is when I contacted live support.
I was put on the chat support with a rep (who will remain nameless) - Proceeds to not able to decipher what I was saying very well.. Answering all questions with yes or no, even if they weren't yes or no questions. So at that point, I just said forget it and asked if it was possible to just get a refund. He said sure, I will have someone contact you. So I wait around a little while and just out of curiousity i go back to ask when I will be contacted for refund..
I was told 9 days. Really? I found that hard to believe so I asked to talk to someone else, which he refused. Then I basically asked why 9 days, to which I was told. "I don't want to repeat"
Some other nice things in our dialogue..
Rep - "Dude, I am so sorry"
Me - " I understand, but sorry isn't really helpful at the moment"
Rep - "I was just joking"
...
Rep - "You get 20% free towards your next purchase"
Me - "There will not be one"
Rep - "I am so sad"
Rep - "I'm joking"
After we had been talking for about 15 minutes...
Rep - "Wait, can i have your order#?"
Me - "You can't be serious, how can you answer questions about my order without the number?"
Rep - "Kindly hold while I check the relevance of your information for you, we appreciate your patience."
LOL.
.. nice fellow.
Should have stuck with my old faithful gameusd.com - only ventured out because at the moment their prices were better than my vip on gameusd.. but now i see why.
Just what happened to me..
And if you're wondering, it has not been resolved, I'm still waiting on my gold and have received a grand total of 0gold.
First i placed an order for 30k gold, i was told I would be called in 5 minutes to log in for delivery. They called about that time and sent me through a weird verification process, which was fine. Took approx 20 mins. Everything is okay up until this point.. At which I'm told they can only deliver 5% of my gold right now, (which is not a game breaker because I didn't expect it all at once) but then they proceeded to tell me that it may be a long, long while since they have so many orders.. This is when I contacted live support.
I was put on the chat support with a rep (who will remain nameless) - Proceeds to not able to decipher what I was saying very well.. Answering all questions with yes or no, even if they weren't yes or no questions. So at that point, I just said forget it and asked if it was possible to just get a refund. He said sure, I will have someone contact you. So I wait around a little while and just out of curiousity i go back to ask when I will be contacted for refund..
I was told 9 days. Really? I found that hard to believe so I asked to talk to someone else, which he refused. Then I basically asked why 9 days, to which I was told. "I don't want to repeat"
Some other nice things in our dialogue..
Rep - "Dude, I am so sorry"
Me - " I understand, but sorry isn't really helpful at the moment"
Rep - "I was just joking"
...
Rep - "You get 20% free towards your next purchase"
Me - "There will not be one"
Rep - "I am so sad"
Rep - "I'm joking"
After we had been talking for about 15 minutes...
Rep - "Wait, can i have your order#?"
Me - "You can't be serious, how can you answer questions about my order without the number?"
Rep - "Kindly hold while I check the relevance of your information for you, we appreciate your patience."
LOL.
.. nice fellow.
Should have stuck with my old faithful gameusd.com - only ventured out because at the moment their prices were better than my vip on gameusd.. but now i see why.
Just what happened to me..
And if you're wondering, it has not been resolved, I'm still waiting on my gold and have received a grand total of 0gold.
