L lumiR 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 24, 2022 #1 Hello, I purchased the name change. If available, can I change to LuminisRN thanks Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
Ace 59 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Germany Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 25, 2022 #2 Did you already try to use the name change item in your inventory? I cant find an user with that name so it should be available already.
Did you already try to use the name change item in your inventory? I cant find an user with that name so it should be available already.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Apr 25, 2022 #3 that name is not taken
L lumiR 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 27, 2022 #4 EpicNPC said: that name is not taken Click to expand... Click to collapse... Could I take the name please? Thanks
EpicNPC said: that name is not taken Click to expand... Click to collapse... Could I take the name please? Thanks
Ace 59 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Germany Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 28, 2022 #5 jinkx72 said: Could I take the name please? Thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... You have to redeem your username-change-item. Its in your inventory if you bought it.
jinkx72 said: Could I take the name please? Thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... You have to redeem your username-change-item. Its in your inventory if you bought it.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Apr 28, 2022 #6 I'm sorry, free name changes are only available within 10 days of registration. You can purchase a username change item in our shop.
I'm sorry, free name changes are only available within 10 days of registration. You can purchase a username change item in our shop.