EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Teamfight Tactics Boosting Service - Cheap, Fast, Professional! All Regions!

Server/Region
NA, EUW, EUNE, BR, LAN, LAS, JP, OCE, TR, RU
Boost Services
Boosting

Pizza Boost

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
1   0   0
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
For the time being we aim to keep our prices as low as possible while still offering a very fast and professional service, if there are no orders in queue we are able to boost 10-15 division in a single day depending on your current rank!

BOOSTING PRICES

Iron 4 -> Iron 3 = 4€
Iron 3 -> Iron 2 = 4€
Iron 2 -> Iron 1 = 4€
Iron 1 -> Bronze 4 = 4€

Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 = 5€
Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 = 5€
Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 = 5€
Bronze 1 -> Silver 4 = 5€

Silver 4 -> Silver 3 = 5€
Silver 3 -> Silver 2 = 5€
Silver 2 -> Silver 1 = 5€
Silver 1 -> Gold 4 = 5€

Gold 4 -> Gold 3 = 10€
Gold 3 -> Gold 2 = 10€
Gold 2 -> Gold 1 = 10€
Gold 1 -> Platinum 4 = 10€

Platinum 4 -> Platinum 3 = 20€
Platinum 3 -> Platinum 2 = 20€
Platinum 2 -> Platinum 1 = 20€
Platinum 1 -> Diamond 4 = 20€

Diamond 4 -> Diamond 3 = 50€
Diamond 3 -> Diamond 2 = 50€
Diamond 2 -> Diamond 1 = 50€
Diamond 1 -> Master = 150€

SPECIAL PACKAGES:

Any rank -> Diamond 4 = 110€

Any Rank -> Master = 350

Payment Options:

Paypal

Contact me:

Discord: Rize#7370
E-mail: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +393515979718

Telegram: https://t.me/Rize21

T.O.S.

- The person that is leveling your account is located in (EUW).
- They are using a VPN/Proxy to Boost? (Yes)
- The customer can log into the account inbetween boosting sessions? (Yes, just let us know 1hr before you want to login)

- If the account gets banned or rewards are removed during Boosting or right after (within 2 days), we will compensate you (Yes, we will refound the full amount of the order.)

F.A.Q.

- How long will it take to start the boost? if there are no orders in queue we will start your boost in a metter of minutes after the payments.
- How long is the boost gonna take? we usually don't take longer than a day, unless you are gonna buy more than 15 division in a single order.
- Can i watch you play? Yes, most of or boosters are able to screen share on discord, so make sure to specify that you would like to watch your booster play on discord
- I changed my mind can i have a refound? Yes, if you change your mind midway we will be happy to refound you for an amount equal to the part of the order that was not yet completed.

BOOSTERS

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

If need any extra info about the boosts feel free to contact us at any time on any of the contacts listed above, we'll answer as fast as possible!

Last edited:
ip hash: 5d15c5a2062d7a569b8496