para000 1 1 0 Rating 3.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 19, 2016 #1 Submit Feedback StoreForLoL ★ Instant Delivery | 18k-30k IP | Price: €6.99 - €10.99 | warranty Accounts are botted Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017
Submit Feedback StoreForLoL ★ Instant Delivery | 18k-30k IP | Price: €6.99 - €10.99 | warranty Accounts are botted
ckmonsta95 C Apr 6, 2017 just go to his website, contact, and click send without filling any info's and you'll see it's fake
MrlolEloBoos M Mar 30, 2017 As i just saw last comment DO NOT BUY from this seller, Account got insta banned and than just ignores you forever.
As i just saw last comment DO NOT BUY from this seller, Account got insta banned and than just ignores you forever.
ckmonsta95 C Mar 17, 2017 I bought from here and account got susspended for botting. I wrote at support, but no one responded. I don't recommend this
I bought from here and account got susspended for botting. I wrote at support, but no one responded. I don't recommend this