sticky thread not work??

Not Recently Bumped
(50 reviews)

Rzoi07

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (50 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
May 6, 2023
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
1
hey i think i just buy sticky thread for hsr and it says 20 march will sticky , but its not happening , am i wrong
and here chat from epicnpc bot


 
The system shows your sticky thread for HSR Boosting does not begin until April 6th.

We sometimes have to manually update sticky threads for various reasons when problems occur. This can result in start times being changed or purchases being cancelled or refunded.

I can't confirm if your sticky purchase was changed, but most likely that's the reason why the times do not match.

I'm sorry. I cannot start it any sooner than April 6th.
 
The system shows your sticky thread for HSR Boosting does not begin until April 6th.

We sometimes have to manually update sticky threads for various reasons when problems occur. This can result in start times being changed or purchases being cancelled or refunded.

I can't confirm if your sticky purchase was changed, but most likely that's the reason why the times do not match.

I'm sorry. I cannot start it any sooner than April 6th.
so my sticky thread will sticked in 6th april and end in 6 june right?
 
Back
Top