- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- South Korea
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Also, I opened a false feedback thread on feedback dispute 8days ago but the user left the feedback still doesn't check the thread
For now, epicnpc staff doesn't remove the feedback until i give him a proof that i gave a refund
I told him I can not 100% sure who gave me the feedback. (I think the user deleted our discord ticket left the feedback, but not sure)
I want to remove the feedback. He left the feedback on my fresh thread.
help me
For now, epicnpc staff doesn't remove the feedback until i give him a proof that i gave a refund
I told him I can not 100% sure who gave me the feedback. (I think the user deleted our discord ticket left the feedback, but not sure)
I want to remove the feedback. He left the feedback on my fresh thread.
help me

