Should be buy YouTube channel which connected to Ad Network?

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

seawater135

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Singapore
Member Since
Dec 25, 2016
Last seen
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi bros,

I have not tried to earn money via AdNetwork yet and not sure how it is, I just earn money by uploading the videos and connect my AdSense account to it and Google pay me monthly. There are some sellers selling YouTube channels which has already connected to AdNetwork. Can we still buy from these guys and what we should prepare / check to avoid cheating?

Thank you all!
 
The AdSense would have to be handed over to you. I would advise ONLY doing business with Members that have received Feedback within this Topic as this is what you should be looking for when looking to buy an Account like this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top