Server Upgrade 3pm pst Today (6pm est)

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
We are upgrading to a new more powerful server today at 3pm pst. The forums will be locked during this move and will reopen once the move is complete. Expect a few hrs of downtime.

I promise this is the last move
smile.gif
 
Shouldn't have to promise us a 'last' move :P Any move that results in something positive should be allowed no matter how many times it must be done. (Within moderation, of course.)

Thanks again for the continued efforts.
 
The move to the new server is complete, however it seems there were some forum post loses. From what I can tell it looks like about 3 hrs of posts were lost. I'm sorry for the trouble that this might have caused.

Please let me know if you run into any other issues.
 
Back
Top