EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Selling warframe platinum - great price,trusted seller,instant delivery

Platforms
PC
Filter
Platinum

Dartexx

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
400   0   2
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Or just don't buy plat from people with low MR, who buy it with stolen credit cards etc.? Also i would appreciate if you stopped this spam here

Diggatron

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Or just don't buy plat from people with low MR, who buy it with stolen credit cards etc.? Also i would appreciate if you stopped this spam here
hey buddy, ive purchased the last 5 prime access bundles from a couple guys here on epicnpc transaction was great everytime with the two sellers, but neither of these guys do it anymore, (the method where they would give me access to a steam account with the package on for me to sign into my warframe account to get the package etc) I'm looking for someone who is doing this as I want the top package chroma prime access

many thanks, hope you can help...

Dartexx

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
400   0   2
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
All of Dartex's plat was chargedback. I want to warn everyone that everyone here will be banned. I just got hit with another 4k negative plat balance. I've only bought that much plat from Dartexx. Thanks Dartexx for having my warframe account essentially permabanned. He actually does a full chargeback 6 months later.
It's not about plat being charged back, you just can't buy plat from people for $, it's against TOS, so devs punish for this, especially if your MR rank is low and you buy a lot. If done right the risk is low, but it's always there, i never said this is 100% safe.

Jacksson

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
4   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
I added you on Discord.

(I accidentally logged in to my secondary account that I had to make years ago when my phone broke.)

ip hash: f8ba49819d0e45b500f477

Arklash

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
32   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
How does he deliver? Trades with you in-game? or he sends directly to our accounts?

ip hash: fa349e450b9f68ad03f3c6

Branchi

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Excellent Seller, Quick to Respond and very nice prices. Second transaction and just bought an arcane from him. I recommend purchasing items rather than plat

ip hash: 945eefb492511b2d6b1292

Yushira

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Dropped you a request in Discord, interested in 2,5k plat.

Edit: Quick to add me, upfront payment with quick delivery. Managed special requirements really fast and without trouble. +rep

Last edited:
ip hash: 27707fd1ef35af1408afa5

Yushira

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Quick, no trouble, met special requirements. All in all perfect.

Was quick do add me after my request, very good prices (paid upfront), quick In-Game arrangements (even went along and found a suited trader in no time).