Seeking information about recent Blizzard/WoW account bans.

Not Recently Bumped

CBSthegreat

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 50

(100%) (53 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Mar 3, 2008
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
I know this isn't the forum to post this but I can't find one that suits this better. The last 3 days I know of atleast 13 people who have all lost accounts for a total of 35 total licenses and counting. Can't even login to appeal or open a ticket. I checked my email and I received the generic account closer message for "Account Sharing". Any idea whats up?
 
Banned - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/attempting-to-get-money-back-by-fellow-member.1444795/
I cant find any other sources stating a ban wave. Any thing particularly in common with the account holders affected?
 
After waking up to a few more PMs and messages on Skype, the number is closer to 30 people now. Originally I thought it was specific to accounts that had been Name Changed. I activated my personal account on Monday after having my other accounts closed. It was banned last night before I got home from a night out. That account hadn't been touched in WoW in about a years time. Negative on buying raids, in-game I did buy a mythic+ carry with gold that was earned and not bought.
 
Back
Top