Hi,
Just want to share my experience with gametag.com.
EDIT: I had an entire nerdraging rant going here out of frustration of waiting for goods to be delivered. I have now received what I ordered and have been compensated for my waiting.
ProTip: If they do not reply to your email, try to e-mail [email protected] - I think they have a big volume of mails and it probably just missed a hoop
//S
Just want to share my experience with gametag.com.
EDIT: I had an entire nerdraging rant going here out of frustration of waiting for goods to be delivered. I have now received what I ordered and have been compensated for my waiting.
ProTip: If they do not reply to your email, try to e-mail [email protected] - I think they have a big volume of mails and it probably just missed a hoop
//S
Last edited:
