Question about Thread Highlight

Not Recently Bumped

nakedbear98

Level 86

Trade Guardian Orders: 28

(100%) (619 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Jun 6, 2023
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello!
Is there an item on the shop that makes my thread goes on top of the regular thread like what this guy did on his thread?
whenever I refreshed the page, their thread always show on top of the regular thread list (the top three never changes)
I know it's not the sticky thread, so I was wondering if there's a way to highlight your thread like that

I'd really appreciate any answers

Picture attached below:
 

Attachments

  • 1696006995387.png
    1696006995387.png
    80.5 KB
Last edited:
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/trade-guardian-various-updates.2387989/
  • Escrow threads receive priority over normally threads (not sticky). We will be displaying 3 random escrow transactions at the top of each page. Below sticky threads and guides, at the top of the normal threads.
    • On each page load it will randomly select 3 escrow threads that are active within 24 hrs to display at the top.
    • If the page already has escrow threads displaying, it will not duplicate.
    • This is a temporary feature we have added to help promote the escrow service. Once we reach a certain level of activity this feature will be removed.
 
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/trade-guardian-various-updates.2387989/
  • Escrow threads receive priority over normally threads (not sticky). We will be displaying 3 random escrow transactions at the top of each page. Below sticky threads and guides, at the top of the normal threads.
    • On each page load it will randomly select 3 escrow threads that are active within 24 hrs to display at the top.
    • If the page already has escrow threads displaying, it will not duplicate.
    • This is a temporary feature we have added to help promote the escrow service. Once we reach a certain level of activity this feature will be removed.
Oh I see. Thank you for the reply!
I really wanted to try the escrow transaction - but apparently trustap is only available for limited number of countries
will more countries be added in the future?
 
Back
Top