Pro Seller Status Multiple Accounts

Not Recently Bumped

JASPER1122

Level 75

Trade Guardian Orders: 28

(96.4%) (29 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 13, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Mike,

As I am unable to PM you, I was hoping you could assist me here. I've teamed up with Snowy935, and was hoping to take advantage of the Multiple Accounts clause for the pro seller status.

Is this something you can assist me with please?

Regards,

Tito
 
I do not receive an error at all. I tried Pm'ing him several times, and it appears to send it, but it doesnt. I tested this with Snowy right now, and I can't PM him either. Not sure what the issue is, but its not that big of a deal, I dont PM people very often.

The question was, as i understood the Multiple accounts clause, I could apply my pro seller status to snowy since we solely work with one another.
 
OK, Mike will have to check out the private message issue. However, to answer your second point, yes. You can apply your Pro Status to Snowy. You as the primary account holder will be held liable for any scam reports, etc.
 
Ah, just a tad too late, I took him to the airport early this morning! I'm pretty sure Snowy left pretty defeated and less of a man after his stay in Cali.

How do I go about applying the pro seller status to him, or is this something a staff member would have to do?
 
Last edited:
Banned - possible hacked account - used in a scam - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/448501-possible-scammer-drewdenman.html
Colored Name doesn't make me trust someone over the internet anymore than a regular name does.
 
Back
Top