Please remove Warning: Trade with Caution from my account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
(107 reviews)

Lalitorq

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 53

(100%) (107 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 2, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello I was informed that someone else is using my name on a different website scamming people , I was giving a 1 star on my feedback page due to someone getting scammed on a different platfourm and i feel like that is very unfair to me because it was not i that scammed any person and I can't do anything about someone else using my name on a different website that I do not even use myself, If someone could help me I would highly appreciate it.
 
1687982759807.png
 
Hello I was informed that someone else is using my name on a different website scamming people , I was giving a 1 star on my feedback page due to someone getting scammed on a different platfourm and i feel like that is very unfair to me because it was not i that scammed any person and I can't do anything about someone else using my name on a different website that I do not even use myself, If someone could help me I would highly appreciate it.
Hi, reply to this dispute that has been opened to you - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/i-g...ccount-and-he-gave-me-wrong-password.2550302/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top