KazamaK 426 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 31, 2024 #1 Hello admin, I just realized that I already got it " username bold ". is it possible to get credit back? I want to buy something else. Thank you for your response and answer.
Hello admin, I just realized that I already got it " username bold ". is it possible to get credit back? I want to buy something else. Thank you for your response and answer.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Aug 31, 2024 #2 Its been removed and 125 credits has been added back to your account.
KazamaK 426 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 31, 2024 #3 EpicNPC said: Its been removed and 125 credits has been added back to your account. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thank you very much 1 more question, if you do it yourself "discard" does the credit automatically come back? without having to ask the admin?
EpicNPC said: Its been removed and 125 credits has been added back to your account. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thank you very much 1 more question, if you do it yourself "discard" does the credit automatically come back? without having to ask the admin?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Aug 31, 2024 #4 No, discard is not a refund. You're just removing it from your inventory.