WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Greetings to all,
I have $300 transaction using player up MM and its complete 2 weeks ago but i didnt get my payment until now.
I try to contact them from the private ticket, twitter and facebook but no answer.
Im afraid to write in their forums because i read it will make they ban you.
This become annoying.
Really need help if someone here have the same problems with me.
How you reach them?and how you get your "queue" payment?
Thank you for your help
Sorry for my english
I have $300 transaction using player up MM and its complete 2 weeks ago but i didnt get my payment until now.
I try to contact them from the private ticket, twitter and facebook but no answer.
Im afraid to write in their forums because i read it will make they ban you.
This become annoying.
Really need help if someone here have the same problems with me.
How you reach them?and how you get your "queue" payment?
Thank you for your help
Sorry for my english
Last edited:
