My Experience on this website is just been horrible.
From Seller : I've decided to sell my account using a middleman service that is provided by the website. Alot of people are interested saying that they don't wanna use the website MM service since it can be very slow and tedious, but hearing from alot of them saying that i was determined that maybe they wanna scam so i hold my ground on using the MM service. 1 people tried to buy my account using Buy Now option, It went through and 3 way conversation was made. I received the payment, I gave them all the credential etc. Everything went smooth, Middleman gave me my money (Website) Tried to cashout but never have they responded to my cashout ( 9 Month has passed)
From Buyer : I've wanted to buy an account, This 1 post intrigue me so decided to message the seller to use other website middleman and telling them about my experience on try to sell a account on the website. but the seller keep insisting on using Middleman, and i was like "Okay if you say so" So I went with it, Checked out using Paymentwall, My E-wallet got deducted but when i went back to the website there's literally no 3 way conversation nor i can track my ongoing order. This is very weird. So i decided to make a inquiry on Paymentwall and asked them if my transaction gone through or not and they said it did go through and there's no refund so if I'm having problem i gotta talk to general support of the webiste. I did try everything, Went to general support got a automated response. same goes with middleman support it just wants me to make a conversation with middleman and so i did. but this has been 6 Months already and still no response. So i did try to make a dispute saying that I did not get a 3 way conversation and basically making a thread saying are the website scam or not literally 5 minute after that it got taken down.
So my message to everyone NEVER USE THAT WEBSITE / Middleman Service that is provided by the website
P.S : I see alot of people saying that the website middleman is just very slow. But surely not answering anything for 6 and 9 months after the transaction has been made.
Update : My account just got deleted since I make a negative review that i experienced on their website. And they will no longer will work on the ticket unless i remove it. Can i report this website? It's just so scummy that they said they gonna resolved it by the end of the week ( 4 weeks ago) but until now they haven't do anything and said their agent is backlogged.
From Seller : I've decided to sell my account using a middleman service that is provided by the website. Alot of people are interested saying that they don't wanna use the website MM service since it can be very slow and tedious, but hearing from alot of them saying that i was determined that maybe they wanna scam so i hold my ground on using the MM service. 1 people tried to buy my account using Buy Now option, It went through and 3 way conversation was made. I received the payment, I gave them all the credential etc. Everything went smooth, Middleman gave me my money (Website) Tried to cashout but never have they responded to my cashout ( 9 Month has passed)
From Buyer : I've wanted to buy an account, This 1 post intrigue me so decided to message the seller to use other website middleman and telling them about my experience on try to sell a account on the website. but the seller keep insisting on using Middleman, and i was like "Okay if you say so" So I went with it, Checked out using Paymentwall, My E-wallet got deducted but when i went back to the website there's literally no 3 way conversation nor i can track my ongoing order. This is very weird. So i decided to make a inquiry on Paymentwall and asked them if my transaction gone through or not and they said it did go through and there's no refund so if I'm having problem i gotta talk to general support of the webiste. I did try everything, Went to general support got a automated response. same goes with middleman support it just wants me to make a conversation with middleman and so i did. but this has been 6 Months already and still no response. So i did try to make a dispute saying that I did not get a 3 way conversation and basically making a thread saying are the website scam or not literally 5 minute after that it got taken down.
So my message to everyone NEVER USE THAT WEBSITE / Middleman Service that is provided by the website
P.S : I see alot of people saying that the website middleman is just very slow. But surely not answering anything for 6 and 9 months after the transaction has been made.
Update : My account just got deleted since I make a negative review that i experienced on their website. And they will no longer will work on the ticket unless i remove it. Can i report this website? It's just so scummy that they said they gonna resolved it by the end of the week ( 4 weeks ago) but until now they haven't do anything and said their agent is backlogged.
Last edited:
