EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling PC + Ps4 + Xbox | Thorn 10$ | TLW 7$ | Summer Sale | Fast and Reliable!

Platforms
PC, Playstation, Xbox
Raids
PvP & Trials
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Raids & Hourly Farm

I have been using JGaming for a couple weeks now, and have had multiple LW Raids completed, and some hourly farming for god rolls.

Great seller, and will be using him in the future.

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Had J do my mountain top grind and it was better than expected, he gave me multiple updates per day as to where he was at in the quest and also when he would log off and when he was planning on coming back on which allowed me to play during the grind as well. I will definitely be using his service again.

ip hash: 334d882dc4b7502fbfea26
1   0   0
Country
Cambodia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Awesome service, quick and friendly.

Ordered a Crown of Sorrow raid, JGaming was very quick to answer, and get started on my order as soon as they could. Would definitely use their services again in the future.

3   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Ordered a quick bounty / Not my first order. And it will for sure not be my last.

Really great guy and did a quick bounty for me that i couldn't complete due to work and i didn't wanna wait 3 weeks for it. Just ask him about anything and you'll come to an agreement