EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [PC] K nd' M Services - Cheap Destiny Services! Shadowkeep Services!

Platforms
PC
Raids
Shop

Kojdysek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
19   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts

FEEDBACKS AND VOUCHES
Best service I've ever had on my 7+ years on NGU. Kojdysek responds swiftly to requests and gets down to business immediately. I highly recommend his services and not to mention he is a super chill and cool guy. 5/5
This was my first time using this service and I was quickly and consistently blown away. They are very quick to respond to messages, but are very concise and clear when answering questions and going over the scope of services you order. I paid for a light level powerlevel service to get me up to 360. The service was completed very quickly without hassle. They even left a few more items on my account so that I could infuse multiple weapons/armor up to 360+.
I was drawn in by the very fair price. Most sellers were offering 5 light levels for $50 or offered to get me from 347-360 for $100. Frankly, I felt that was a ridiculous price considering the time it would take to obtain (mine was done in less than two hours). They worked with me and gave me a custom price for my custom order which was by far the fairest price I had been quoted.

This is the first person I will message when I find myself needing a customized order again. Trustworthy, expedient and very clear -- I was happy with my first order here.

Wow, I can't recommend these guys enough, not only are they super fast and competent but also incredibly friendly!
An absolute flawless experience, without any exaggeration. Really appreciated their efforts. Thank you!

Very professional service from the beginning to the end, I vouch for them! many thanks bros, I'll buy more services soon :)

Got my first Destiny service from this group and i have to say, very professional. Do recommend for destiny services. Will definitely be buying again

These guys are the best in the biz,
I contacted over 6 different services all with negative responses until I found this team who responded straight away and in the positive!!
I received a service that is not even on their list and they performed this on christmas eve! That is dedication, you will not be let down.
They completed our agreed service in less than the (very short) timeframe given, I highly recommend.

Contacted Kojdysek and Majkl with again some custom work to my account. It involved completing bounties spread out through a week and Kojdysek even kindly referred me to information on Reddit about changes that could affect my desired results, and offered friendly advice of how to approach my goals differently.
This is something that sets them apart from other services. I'm sure many players like me have quests partially finished; they're able to make customized packages to meet those needs.

I also want to point out that they were able to finish the recent work I hired them for 4 days early!

Great work guys and thanks again!

You guys are the best. Every service was exactly as described and amazingly friendly and easy to reach on skype. Will always look to you first. Thanks!

Got these guys to run through hard mode kings fall with challenge mode. Good communication, friendly, polite and trustworthy service. Raid was completed shortly after payment with no issues. Thanks guys!

Contacted Kojdysek for a custom package of Sparrow Racing League services and he did awesome work as usual.
Got the full License quest, Playstation Exclusive "with Finesse and Speed" quest, and help with bounties.

Was great to be able to see him stream the playing and lots of fun to watch. Dude wrecked in T3 Court of Oryx doing the boss solo and did both timed missions within 5 minutes. (20 minutes and 17 minutes allowed for the two missions) That's how good this guy is.

Professional and friendly as always. Will definitely being contacting him again for more service soon!

Thanks guys!

I'll say it again, the best Destiny service on NGU

Amazingly fast and reliable finished the hard raid in no time and they even streamed it for me to watch will definitely come back again

I vouch for this service... 100%, he is very quick messaging me back, and is very nice. I recommend this service to everybody!

I can vouch for these guys !
I asked some services and even ask them to stream it , they made no problem of it !
Very pro players !
We will do bussiness again !
Cant say no word.These guys are pro and answer your question really fast. i recommend this service

100% recommend these guys! Done straight away with no problems, if you want a cheap fast legit service these are the people you need to message!
Will use again thanks guys.

Guy is 100% legit he is really quick with responding your questions. And prices are amazingly fair. I would highly recommend his services.

Reliable and hardworking guy, thanks again bro.

bought farming and raids for these guys 10/10 cheapest price fast and friendly service these guys are awesome

Highly recommended, done all the services as requested and friendly service

This is by far the most impressive service provider i've used !
They did everything they promised in record time, even though my order was unreasonably large and varied.
Very professional and very punctual, will definitely request there services again if Bungie releases new weapons or raids

Kojdysek and Majikl are the real deal.
Not only did they complete my orders on time, they detailed the methods and routes they would take to complete the objectives. Friendly and courteous Destiny advice given free too! They're able to customize packages if you've completed part of the quest/activity. (which was important in my case)

I will be using them again for other services in the future and highly recommend them.

Good pricing, secure and knowledgeable.

Thanks guys!

Highly Recommend these guys,they are amazing and extremely fast and they did the service for me in no time will definitely buy again

Ordered more services after having a great first experience with Kojdysek and Majkl, they did not disappoint. Once again, customizing a bundle package for my needs. Fair prices and great efficiency as always.

I can vouch for their services. They are very professional and does a great job with communication.

K ND' M SERVICES is extremely impressive and I am beyond satisfied with their services!
They were quick to reply and address all inquiries.
They provided updates/logs and details frequently whenever they accomplished or completed parts of the service - drops, service progress, etc.
They also finished what they promised and got everything done on time!

I would HIGHLY recommend these guys!

Bottom-line:
These guys provide a FAST - 100% reliable - professional - and - affordable services!

This guy is completely legit he responds really fast I will totally buy something later

Extremely friendly easy to get along with. 100% happy with the service will definitely use again. Thanks again dude.
All of these vouches are taken from my old Destiny 1 Shop, which you can find by clicking here.

FAQ
What platforms are your services available on?
Our services are currently available on PC, though we occasionally complete requests for PS4 aswell. If you have a PS4 request, contact us and we can discuss whether or not can we carry out your order.

How do you deliver your services?
We deliver our services by logging into the customer's account and completing his requests.

How long have you been selling your services?
We have been on the market since the launch of the first big expansion for Destiny 1, The Taken King. We were one of the first sellers of boosting services, and for long time one of the cheapest and most required ones. We originally started on different market, but expanded to EpicNPC few months later when we noticed the very high demand for boosting.

Can I get banned for using your services?
Getting banned for boosting services would be like winning a lottery: in theory it is possible, but it is very, very, VERY unlikely. In the past 4 years that we have been on the market, there hasn't been a SINGLE ban or suspension resulting from our services. It is practically impossible. If by any weird coincidence you did receive a suspension in result of using our services, and you would prove that our services were indeed the cause of that suspension, we would immediately refund you in full as well as help you start anew with a completely new character for free.

Where are you from? Do you speak fluent English?
The core part of our team comes from Czech Republic. Every member of our team speaks perfect fluent English, and so if you contact us, you do not have to worry about any kind of language barrier.

Is it possible for you to stream for me?
In most cases, it is absolutely possible for us to stream our progress on your account if you so desire. However, do keep in mind that this does not go for all orders: in some cases, we won't be able to stream for you. This is not targeted at specific type of orders - at certain times of a day, we are not able to stream due to our potential real life situations. We DO NOT charge any extra for streaming.

How long does it take you to complete an order?
Completion time of your order highly depends on what kind of order it is, and when did you make this order. Usually, most orders such as Raids and Exotic Quests are completed within the same day of receiving the order (unless you've made the order shortly before we go offline). Other orders that may require longer time to grind are completed within 24 hours. Absolutely extreme cases can take up to 48 hours - though those are very, very rare. You will be informed about how long approximately will your order take when you place it.

What is the best way to contact you and how fast will you reply?
The fastest and best way to contact us would be through Discord, where we definitely reply the fastest. Skype can be a little bit delayed with notifications, so - while unlikely - it is possible for us to accidentally miss your message there. Email is also a good way to get a fast reply. We do not check forums as often, and so that would definitely be the slowest way to get a response. To answer the second question: Majority of inquiries will get their reply very fast, ranging from instantly up to few hours. The longest you can wait for our reply is around 10 hours. If we do not answer in that time, we either did not receive your message, or somehow missed it. In such case, message us immediately again and I promise you that we will reply!

I want to buy one of your services, but I cannot afford it. Can we work something out?
We definitely can. We are open to negotiation. However, keep in mind that we are not willing to drop our prices to extreme.

Is it possible for me to pay after receiving your service?
Unfortunately not. Atleast not for first time customers. If you are a returning customer that buys frequently, we may let you pay afterwards. New customers and customers who do not purchase from us as much will always have to pay first.

I can't find what I want on your list.
Although we may not have the service of your desire listed, definitely try and contact us. There's a big chance that we will do your request as custom service of some sort.

I would like you to do a certain service for me, but I don't meet the requirements. Is there anything you can do about it?
Absolutely. Let us know how far you are from meeting your requirements, and perhaps for a bit of extra, we can finish the quests you need to unlock certain activities and thus allow you to meet the requirements for the service you originally wanted.

What about discounts? Do returning customers get any kind of discounts?
Unfortunately, there aren't any discounts for returning customers as of now. There may be some in the future however. The only kind of discount you can get right now is purchasing either multiple runs of Raid or multiple runs of Nightfall in ONE order.

Last edited:
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Purchased leviathan raid. Very well done with great communication! He even streamed the raid for me and also did all the treasure boxes. I really really recommend them for destiny 2 srevives! Great price and completed very quickly!

7   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Ordered leveling services, nightfall and weekly milestones to be done on 2 characters. These guys delivered quickly and gave me some good advice too how to smartly use my gear, etc. Friendly and efficient as always! Thanks so much!

wftrader

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I contacted K&M about some help for running the Leviathan Raid via skype. Kojdysek was really patient and detailed how he would run the raid and gave an estimate regarding how much time it would take and what items would drop. I was a bit nervous at first because it was my first time ordering with them, but they came through on time. He even sent me a message with all items acquired in the raid. It was a great experience and I'll surely be getting work done from them again!

wftrader

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I purchased prestige nightfall from these guys today. They completed it quickly and sent me a message with all of the items I received! So professional and friendly!

Last edited:

Kojdysek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
19   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts
Added Legend of Acrius Exotic Quest! Prestige Raid prices will be announced on release day, or day or two after its' release! :)

wftrader

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I had a custom request to ask for help with a partially finished quest (for the Rat King), and they were happy to help. Price was great and they finished it quickly too!

Kojdysek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
19   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts
Prices updated! We're now offering Prestige Raid!

Kojdysek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
19   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts
We are now offering services for Xbox One and PC.

For Raids and Trials on PC we will begin taking orders next week, the rest of the services is available. All services on Xbox One are open since today. :)

Kojdysek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
19   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts
We are back in business, cheaper than ever!

ip hash: 84318db1f8a2176ca9141e

Kojdysek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
19   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts
New Items added!

ip hash: 84318db1f8a2176ca9141e