No payment can be made.

Not Recently Bumped

Megame007

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 73

(98.5%) (75 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Oct 8, 2019
Last seen
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello administrator, I want to buy STICKY THREAD PLANS, price: $1440. But there is a problem with the payment method. The payment method I used before was PAYPAL, but this payment method is no longer available. I can only use PAYPAL for payment now? Can we use PAYPAL for payment? Now my STICKY THREAD PLANS is only valid for 2 days, I need to process it as soon as possible.
 
I'm sorry, but many members have lost their spots due to the payment issues. If I had alternative payment methods available to me, I would already be using it . I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do at this time. As new payment options are added, you can use those to renew your sticky posts.
 
Back
Top