EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Naruto Blazing Fresh / Pearl / Farmed Accounts ~ 3rd Anni ~ xtreme-gacha.com

Game
Unlimited Ninja

XtremeGacha

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
214   0   0
Country
Philippines
* New Naruto & Sasuke Ultimate Blazing Bash *

* Hollow & Reflection Blazing Festival *

Naruto Blazing / Ultimate Ninja Blazing (UNB) Fresh, Pearl and Farmed Accounts
Prices are in $USD

ACCOUNTS FOR SALE AVAILABLE @ XTREME-GACHA.COM

* No risk of the account being stolen because I am the first owner of all the accounts *

* All 'Fresh' and 'Pearl' accounts are at Ninja Rank 2. Only tutorial is completed. Story & missions are untouched so all farmable ninja pearls are still available. *

* Please go through the website's Help menu first then PM me if you have any more questions *
1565545683628.png

Quick Summary about the different kinds of accounts:
- Fresh accounts are exactly what it says, no story is completed and it is at Ninja Rank 2. Just logging in daily to get pearls and other rewards from the present box then summoning when enough pearls are accumulated.​
- Pearl accounts are just like fresh accounts, no story is completed and it is at Ninja Rank 2. Just logging in daily to get pearls and other rewards from the present box. The difference is that I don't use pearls to summon and just let it accumulate over time.​
- Farmed accounts on the other hand can be considered as "boosted" accounts:​
- Story Quests completed 'Stage 01 - Graduation Exam - Prank (Normal)' only. The rest are untouched. Still have a lot of pearls to be farmed.​
- Gaiden Quests completed 'Itachi's Story - Chapter 1 - The Pain of Living (Normal)' only. The rest are untouched. Still have a lot of pearls to be farmed.​
- Emergency missions are all farmed/completed even mission objectives (3/3) and mission drops (4/4).​
- Phantom Castle is completed if available.​
- Ninja World Ultimate Showdown is NOT done.​
- Max level (including Limit Break) all units (if there are enough materials).​
- Max ability and max luck all units (if there are enough dupes).​
- Acquisition / Ability Stones and Pill Bottles (HP, ATK, and SPD) are not used so buyers can use them up on their favorite unit.​
- Limit Break Crystals 'Ultimate' are not used so buyers can limit break their favorite Ultimate Blazing Bash units.​
How to buy:
1. Go to our website @ https://xtreme-gacha.com/unb/
2. Choose an account you want to buy and copy the account's code.
3. Send me a private message here along with the account's code you have chosen.
4. I'll reply to you with information on how to proceed with the payment.
Process (Once payment is received):
1. Provide the device (iOS or Android) you will be playing it on so I can use up all ninja pearls to increase character box slots and/or do pulls before transferring to a different device
2. I will log in on the UNB account and copy the User ID and Transfer Code then message it back to you
3. Done
Payment Methods:
1. PayPal (Goods or Services Option)
2. No trades please
Note: Please don't send payment if I am not online because the account you want to buy might not be available anymore since I usually let an account stay in the website for a few hours before removing it even after it has been already sold. To be safe and to avoid this kind of situation, please get my confirmation first that the account you want to buy is available before paying.

How to contact:
1. EpicNpc through PM
Disclaimer for 'Farmed' Accounts:
Please understand the risk that comes with the use of third party programs. I will not force you to buy the account if you do not accept the risk nor will I trick you that these are legitimate accounts. Only proceed on buying if you fully accept the risks involved as I will not be offering any refunds. At the moment, the risk is low and no reported bans yet from my customers. Once I have confirmed that these accounts are deemed high-risk, I will immediately stop selling the accounts. The accounts also have a "No Return, No Exchange" policy so please choose carefully.
Sample Farmed Account (Last Updated @ August 12, 2019):
Sample Fresh Account (Last Updated @ August 12, 2019):
Sample Pearl Account (Last Updated @ August 12, 2019):

Last edited:
ip hash: 6b09a886241d94be37b021