EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [NA] Ultimate Account Shop 🎁 Top Tier Acc w/Support and Saint Quartz December

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Mobile Region
Global, Japan
Filter
Account

Konoyaro123

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
109   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Last update: 12/3/2019
1. Price dropped on a lot of account! Everything must go FAST here :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~~~Introduction~~~~
New into the game and wants to have a great start in NA/Global server ?
Or old player
coming back?
My service provide accounts with
good combo at great price!!
People have come here to buy a
strong account or account with their favorite servant so far :D so what are you waiting for?
Enjoy a
safe, trustworthy, hassle-free and fast transaction with me, will not need to spend hundred to get your favorite servant in-game by buying from me!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

~~~~Contact~~~~
PM me for any inquiry on discord
konoburai#5914 (no caps)

~~~~Note~~~~
*Timezone is GMT+7 so might be asleep past midnight, but will ALWAYS reply to you ASAP (6 Hrs. Max)
*Updated with new account almost daily.
*Sold account are deleted
*You can check for JP tier list for better future reference here:
https://appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261
*Sold: More than 40 Account on this thread only!
*Beware of impostors. I never add you first before messaging on discord. My only discord id is konoburai#5914

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CODE: WMJ4
[NEW!] 10 Unique SSR with 11 NP Total
Waver - Merlin - Jeanne Alter Combo Account Ready Gacha (134 Saint Quartz and 19 Summon Ticket)
Rare account with fan-favorite Waver Merlin Jalter! Still have around 134 Saint Quartz, Good CE such as 2x Kaleidoscope and 1x 2030 for best game play experience.

SSR: Waver + Merlin + Jeanne alter + Mordred + Orion NP2+ Karna + Summer Saber Alter + Medb + Ilya + Jeanne

Price: 90$ Good Value!
wmj.jpg

CODE: MT3
12 Unique SSR

Buster Art Solid Account (96 Saint Quartz + 11 Summon Tickets)
Really strong buster and art meme account! play art with Tamamo + Nero + Jeanne, Merlin with other buster servant!
Have around 11 event limited freebies servant and nice craft essence!

SSR: Merlin + Tamamo + Nero Bride + Altera + Arjuna + Summer Nero + Karna + Saber Alter Summer + Nero Summer + Cu Alter + Vlad + Jeanne

Price: 80$
MT1.jpg

CODE: S1
3 Unique SSR

Merlin Tamamo Dual Support Starter (37 Saint Quartz + 10 Summon Tickets)
Rare item! Merlin Tamamo starter account (early story), Have Event Ishtar, Dual Altria Alter.

SSR: Merlin + Tamamo + Orion + Osakabe Hime + Sherlock Holmes

Price: 25$
S1T.jpg

CODE: S3
2 Unique SSR

Merlin Starter with Ishtar and Summer Tamamo (90 Saint Quartz + 7 Summon Tickets)
Cheap deal on Merlin Waifu Starter with quartz!

SSR: Musashi + Merlin

Price: 15$
S3.jpg

CODE: S4
2 Unique SSR

Merlin Starter with Ishtar and Summer Tamamo (132 Saint Quartz + 10 Summon Tickets)
Cheap deal on Merlin starter account with SSR and Quartz!

SSR: Musashi + Merlin

Price: 15$
NOTE: PM ME IF YOU WANT MORE SCREENSHOTS!

MN.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepting Paypal friend and family payment mostly.
But i accept trade for ONLY High-end Japan server account, hit me up with offers!!
Hit me up on discord konoburai#5914 for fast reply!

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: 52b669a21a367475d76d16
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Trustworthy, Fluent in English, Willing to show you what he's doing on the other end in the mean time.

There may be some time zone difficulties and communication in that regard, this individual is trustworthy, will show necessary proofs, when communication is established, be with you during the entire process, and will answer your questions regarding security as well. He/she also is very willing to to establish a 2 way connection where you are also able to know what's happening on the other side. Kind fellow too. Security is not an issue, but if you approach him/her with a negative attitude then that's your issue.

ErCezco

0   0   0
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
I bought an account, perfect service.

Before buying I asked him some informations, he provided screenshots for everything.
After the payment he immediately gave me all the data to log in. Everything went right.
The seller is without doubt very kind and trustworthy. If needed I would buy again.

Jerzyfort

0   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Fast and Reliable seller with absolutely no problems.

Account was exactly as advertised as was not missing anything.

Would recommend!

ip hash: 7b760cc2f6704e161d08ab

Numix4ever

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
4   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Purchased dream account from this seller =)

Got my dream combo FGO account from this seller. Trustworthy =)

Konoyaro123

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
109   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
SOLD around 20 account in this thread alone. Thank you for the support :)
Account for sale are often updated/replenished and price adjustment is sometime made
I try to price all account at prices that are worth it!
Don't miss your dream account!

Screenshot_49.png

ip hash: 841ce442554f0e7fea2a3a