EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling [NA] Merlin+Quartz accounts! Ready for valentine banner! [Cheap]

Fate Grand Order
Store
Fate Grand Order
North America

Konoyaro123

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
23   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
2/19/2019 Everything's updated and available

Hello! I am selling a lot of account. Suitable for secondary account, new player, comeback player and the likes :)
For the record i have sold more than 70 account in last 3 month in other forums.
Any account below can be provided with complete detail if you are interested in it!
Contact me on discord konoburai#5914 for faster reply!

Proto Arthur incoming for NA!! Get ready to catch your husbando!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh Merlin Starters (Babylonia and all free quest cleared) (Botted account)

I am selling NA server Starter Merlin account ready for Musashi and King Hassan Banner!!
Please read below for details and how to order because I have more than 100 accounts available for sale

Details:
*Merlin accounts are babylonia cleared with 5 summon ticket in shop unclaimed.
*Birthdate is unset.
*Almost all account available still has 13 quartz login bonus and guaranteed 12 summon ticket bonus.
*You can read all cleared stories at myroom

How to Order:
1. Choose your base!!

Account and quartz

Base Price

Merlin ± 10-20 quartz

2 USD

Merlin ± 120 quartz

8 USD

Merlin ± 170 quartz

10 USD

Merlin ± 220 quartz

12 USD

Merlin ± 270 quartz

15 USD

2. Choose your extra request (Depends on availability)
Price for additional request is ranged from 0,4-1,25$ per request. Account with multiple request may be charged a little bit extra.

SR Servant

Heracles, Lancelot berserker, Emiya

Craft Essence

Kaleidoscope, Fragment of 2030, Black Grail, Victor of the moon, Limit zero

3. PM me for your order at discord konoburai#5914 (faster response) or at my Epicnpc!
I will check on my stock to find closest available account at your request and then we can discuss price. Bonus and discount might be provided for purchase of more than one account :D

Example:
Merlin ± 150 quartz + Heracles
Merlin ± 100 quartz + Kaleidoscope
Merlin ± 250 quartz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merlin + SSR babylonia cleared starter (Botted account)

Account

Price

-

-

-

Special Fresh Merlin Accounts (Fresh account)

Account

Price

-

-

Merlin NP2 + Raikou + SR Nero (Orleans)

Booked

-

-

-

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order yours now!!

I will check availability then we can discuss the price~
Delivery time: Under 5 minutes after payment is confirmed.

Payment will be using paypal, friend and family option prefered. If you are using goods and service kindly please add 5% and remove shipping address :)
Contact me on discord konoburai#5914 for faster response :D

Last edited:

Celerous

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Excellent dealer! Quick to answer questions and deliver on the product! :D

Excellent working with him! If you've any queries, you can send me a question! :)

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
i have PMed you on Discord but it says my message couldn't be delivered. i was interested in an NA Merlin account. thanks for your help

ip hash: 79bbe084a75391a3e3e23c

aliftan

0   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
DM-ed you on discord.

Edit: Good service, fast and trustworthy. Even helped me troubleshoot an issue with the transaction

Last edited:
ip hash: 062aae6716a55bfb912a87
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
First time buyer, quick response and smooth sale

Helped me go through the whole process, very understanding and was promptly delivered after payment. Got exactly as advertised. Thank you!

baliwsirg

1   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Account as described, quick delivery, friendly and willing to assist, adds multi-purchase discount

Bought two accounts for FGO NA with Merlin + 250 SQ. Accounts were as described and had more SQ than initially advertised(293, 287 respectively) at 17USD each. Was given a discount to total my purchase to 30USD.

Delivery was quick; also willing to assist or give options in case PayPal delivery charge was too steep.

Will always recommend buying from this seller.

3   0   0
Country
Lithuania
Multiple Accounts
Quick and easy

Hello to everyone reading,

Everything was as expected from the dealer.

Quick, easy, no bull, confirmed some questions for me.

Best regards

Merlin best girl