M Malovo 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 26, 2012 #1 Hello, I'm new to this website so I unintentionally submitted multiple same threads. Just wondering why I cannot see or edit my own threads? Thanks in advance.
Hello, I'm new to this website so I unintentionally submitted multiple same threads. Just wondering why I cannot see or edit my own threads? Thanks in advance.
G gman 490 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 26, 2012 #2 Go to your profile and click "Find latest started threads." I've closed your oldest ones since they are duplicates.
Go to your profile and click "Find latest started threads." I've closed your oldest ones since they are duplicates.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Mar 27, 2012 #3 New users are limited to 5 links in their posts. If you have more, the post will go to moderation and will have to be approvded.
New users are limited to 5 links in their posts. If you have more, the post will go to moderation and will have to be approvded.