mmosale.com - beware

Not Recently Bumped

Holyvinci

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Singapore
Member Since
Jul 15, 2009
Last seen
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
0
I bought Zaishen Keys from ROM Gold, Buy WoW Gold, Aion Kinah, FFXI Gil, LOTRO Gold -- MMOSALE.COM and the first 2 transaction went smoothly. On my third transaction, they stated that I exceeded my monthly limit and they would issue me a full refund of $114.21 in 24 hours. After 24 hours, I did not receive any refund and I went on Live Help and they said they would issue me a full refund immediately. After 10 mins, they issued only a partial refund of $66.35. I went back on Live Help and demanded the remainder of my refund. Below is the Live Chat. She wasn't much help. As such I had to do a paypal dispute. I am not saying they are scammers. Just be careful when they send you a refund and make sure you check the amount.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
 
I managed to get the remainder of my money after doing a paypal dispute. But before they did that, they sent me an email about this new paypal policy which I have not heard of after goggling around.

Dear .........

Thank you for your continued support. We have received your order. However,
we encountered a problem receiving payment. Recently, Paypal implemented new
policies to protect buyers. Every seller has a monthly limit on receiving
payments. We have reached that limit for this month. Though you may have
received notification that it went through, this payment will not be
delivered to our account until the beginning of next month. So this may
delay your order.

Of course this is not your fault, rather, it is PayPal’s new policy.
Recently, many of our orders were delayed because of this. In order to
deliver faster, we suggest that customers placing orders choose Bank
Transfer as payment method. These two payment methods are easy to use. Just
follow the instructions after you choose Bank Transfer as your payment
method when you order from our site.

We will temporarily refund your Paypal payment and wait for another order
via Bank Transfer. If you choose Bank Transfer, we will send you an extra 5%
of your order free in appreciation of your cooperation.

Bank transfer payment procedure

To be honest, I have never encountered a seller who has a limit in Paypal at all or the fact that my money was taken out of paypal and straight to that website. Sounds fishy to me. You can all draw your own conclusions.
 
Back
Top