Legit FFXI account sellers?

Not Recently Bumped
(1 review)

Foos

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 21, 2008
Last seen
Anyone know of any legit websites to buy a FFXI account?

Obviously tried here but it's pretty slow going.

Gametag scammed me so are in the process of disputing that.

Thanks

Any site you try will have ppl trying to scam you. You are less likely to be scammed here if you either find a nicely repped seller or one that is verified. Always remember to do your due diligence on any seller or buyer. Epicnpc is a site where we do everything we can to insure you have a safe and fun time buying or selling here.

Thanks,

ViperOne
 
I was meaning more websites dedicated to selling (ie gametag.com) - DO NOT USE THEM though, they scammed me.

As I'm struggling to find what I want on here, not a lot of new FFXI accounts posted and the ones that are tend to be out what I'm willing to pay.

Cheers tho
 
I was meaning more websites dedicated to selling (ie gametag.com) - DO NOT USE THEM though, they scammed me.

As I'm struggling to find what I want on here, not a lot of new FFXI accounts posted and the ones that are tend to be out what I'm willing to pay.



Cheers tho

I will not post outside links. This is my site of choice. Sorry you are not finding what you need.
 
gametag.com has been around a long time and scamming under many names. gamepal and a few others.

Now as per account sites. I personally do not know any final fantasy sites but a retail site charges a lot more. You can try other forums. Accounts available varies day by day here.
 
**Update**

My apologies to gametag.com it would appear this was a misunderstanding. I panicked as there was no response and there was an error after checkout once payment was taken.

BUT they have been in touch and provided me with all the details of the account and apologised for the bugs and that they are working on them.

So I can say they are a legitimate company.


**Can a mod please close this thread as all has been sorted now :) thanks
 
Back
Top