Aznken 11 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 May 8, 2012 #1 So I have a ilevel365 paladin and I'm coming back to wow. what i missed and what i need to do to gear up! BLACKROCK up in hereee!
So I have a ilevel365 paladin and I'm coming back to wow. what i missed and what i need to do to gear up! BLACKROCK up in hereee!
BANNED therealsnafu 41 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 1 May 8, 2012 #2 Banned - You may not threaten this site or it's staff/users. You missed the slow, painful, utter degradation of the game Hope you preordered d3
Banned - You may not threaten this site or it's staff/users. You missed the slow, painful, utter degradation of the game Hope you preordered d3
Aznken 11 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 May 8, 2012 #3 Hahaha not yet not yet...
Pizzaro 7 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 May 10, 2012 #4 you didnt miss much its pretty much the same game
Aznken 11 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 May 11, 2012 #5 new raids :/
Dark Star 25 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 May 18, 2012 #6 You missed grinding raids over and over Xd lol, jp. no but seriously