KHAccounts.net

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

jfarnumwest

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 2, 2011
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
I bought an account from "Shane". Very nice account and a Lifetime Warranty. Sounds too good to be true. I started following the steps for their lifetime warranty and got to the point where the old Bnet account needed to be deleted. Blizzard won't do it any more. I've been trying to contact "Shane" through AIM, website email, and now through PM on the epicnpc site. I have yet to hear a single word from them. The steps need to be completed within 30 days for them to honor the lifetime warranty, but what if it's impossible to complete all the steps?

It's a very nice account and would like for there to never be any risk of it getting banned/recalled/etc.

The buying and delivery process was very easy and fast, I'll give them that....but when spending $1k plus on an account I'd expect better service from them.
 
Keep in my mind, I run this business 100% on my own. I have had family in town the past two days, so I have not been checking in.

Also, you just sent me an e-mail yesterday at 2:28pm. So, you have not even given me 24 hours to respond before you "freaked out". I am not sure how that can be categorized as "horrible service", but alright.

I have just responded to your e-mail.
 
Last edited:
Shame that someone would go and leave a negative after less than a day of wait time on response to an email. Seems a bit rash. I've spoken to Shane quite a few times over my years here and he supplied me with the account that has been my main since before the battle.net account mergers.

Of all the choices of people to deal with in this business, he is simply the best at what he does.

Just my 2 cents, hope this get sorted out
 
When this gets sorted out, make a template and we can have that negative removed, assuming your buyer is satisfied to having it removed when this is taken care of.
 
I have bought 2 accounts from KHAccounts and it was a good experience for me. Leaving a negative because someone didn't respond to your email in 24hrs is just insane. Please create a itrader feedback thread to have it removed.
 
Issue has been rectified. Posted a iTrader dispute thread.

Also, thank you for your nice comments. I try to do the best I can. There are only so many hours in a day for a guy that works a regular 9-5 job, is in his last semester college and runs 4 businesses. Some days, I am spread just a little too thin.
 
I would like to apologize. But again, it was also more than just one day. I saw him active on AIM a few days ago and posted without replies. Anyways, yes, we did rectify the situation. And again, my apologies Shane. Next time an away message on AIM would help
 
Shane never has an away message, you just always assume he's away.

Stop making excuses for yourself, the man does more than sell wow accounts.

THE SKY IS FALLING IF HE DOESN'T DROP EVERYTHING TO HELP ME.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top