KFCGold.com SCAM!

Not Recently Bumped
(14 reviews)

Nick_N

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 7, 2013
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I have been told my virtual good service will be started upon within 30 minutes of order completion. I come back to check status they said it will start asap. I come back 3rd time and they said on lunch break, come back in 7 hours. Then in 7 hours I was told 12 hours, and now they get me to reset my password on the virtual good account & also wait another 5 hours. Meanwhile I have been getting harassed and blocked on their live chat and also telling me nobody will refund me including curse words and profanity. (This is all for FFXIV Powerleveling)


oi2h.png


mjy6.png


mjy6.png



Other website they work for:

Buy EverQuest Next Platinum,FFXIV Gil,WildStar Gold - UGAMESMALL.COM
Buy NeverWinter Astral Diamonds,Cheap NeverWinter Astral Diamond, Gold, Power leveling - CheapNeverwintergold.com
Buy Tibia Gold, Cheap Tibia Money, Powerleveling, Item
cheap wow power leveling service,Buy Wow Gold,world of warcraft powerleveling
Buy Wildstar Gold,Cheap Wildstar Power Leveling,Sell for Wildstar Gold,Powerleveling
www.buyrs2007gold.co
and many more
 
Back
Top