Keep getting rate limited with temp bans by Cloudflare

Not Recently Bumped

EpicSenpai

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 239

(100%) (253 reviews)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Dec 5, 2019
Last seen
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
1
This started since yesterday, I have to swap between my normal chat and trade guard chat tab.

I guess the website isn't optimised and keeps loading a lot of data, I am constantly being rate limited now and unable to respond to my customers through my PC sometimes.

Cloudflare keeps giving me temp bans.

Just like now, I am forced to use my mobile phone to be able to respond to my customers.

Is it possible to fix this for me? It is very annoying especially right after a customer pays me...
 
We limit members activity, however the limit is set very high. It's not possible to hit through normal use. The only way to hit the limit is by using a bot, script or some sort of browser addon that does things in the background. This limit can't be removed or be increased any further, sorry.
 
We limit members activity, however the limit is set very high. It's not possible to hit through normal use. The only way to hit the limit is by using a bot, script or some sort of browser addon that does things in the background. This limit can't be removed or be increased any further, sorry.
Alright thanks, I guess I'll just try to avoid swapping between chats too often. (y)
 
Back
Top