R Rakusho 10 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 29, 2011 #1 Have you ever tried to have the registered name of an account changed? Did you have any success with it? Asking out of curiosity.
Have you ever tried to have the registered name of an account changed? Did you have any success with it? Asking out of curiosity.
-Holmes- 69 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 30, 2011 #2 The only way that I know of to get a named changed on an account is to show proof through a marriage license or proof of legal name change.
The only way that I know of to get a named changed on an account is to show proof through a marriage license or proof of legal name change.
brtev 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 4, 2011 #3 I wonder if anyone has ever changed their name just to recover an MMORPG account? haha
R Rakusho 10 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 5, 2011 #4 Haha I've always wondered that brtev... or if somebody was desperate enough to forge a marriage license or legal name change.
Haha I've always wondered that brtev... or if somebody was desperate enough to forge a marriage license or legal name change.