EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Injection Service Pokemon Master

24   0   0
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
Injection Service Pokemon Master
Update #1
Sync Pair

1 Sync Pairs - Lv Sync Move 5/5 - 15 USD for each pair

2 Sync Pairs - Lv Sync Move Lv 5/5 - 15 USD for each pair (Gift Item one you choose x1000 )
5 Sync Pairs - Lv Sync Move Lv 5/5 - 14 USD for each pair ( Gift 1000 Orb Co-op and two item you choose x1000 )
10 Sync Pairs - Lv Sync Move Lv 5/5 - 12 USD for each pair ( Gift 3000 Orb Co-op and four item you choose x1000 )

15 Sync Pairs - 11 USD for each pair ( Gift 4000 Orb Co-op and six item you choose x1000 )
Item
1 Items - 15 USD for every 1000 item
5+1 Items - 14 USD for every 1000 item
10+2 Items - 12 USD for every 1000 item
Note : Except Item Battle Villa
Any Candy - 30 USD for every 1000 Candy.

NOTE : If you buy sync pair have legendary or mythical, I will help you to level up and unlock skills.
[How to contact me?]

Please PM me on EpicNPC, I will sent my Discord or sent your Discord i will pm you.

[Payment]
I only accept payment via Paypal friends & family or goods & service option price add ($0.35+0.044*price) paypal fee.
No Trade Accounts or Gift Card.
After you payment, I will inject your account about 15~30 minutes. ( It will take more time if you buy a legendary or mythical pair that can take 1~3 hour )

[Attention]

Please dont show off your account (ingame ID, sync pairs, item...from service).
This is "game service" so it will be able to be banned, so if you accept the risk.

Last edited:
ip hash: dfa8694b1fce240e6926de

Tsunashi

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
23   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Reason - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/possibility-of-scam-on-my-first-transaction-here.1636425/
Really nice and fast seller, would recommand

Got my order in less than 10min, seller was really nice and polite, everything was perfect you can trust him :)

Trojans

3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
can you add legendary items and stuff? I missed the last few legendary events due to military deployment and I want all the legendaries and limited ones you can't get anymore