Igxe Review

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

maniak

Level 31

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Mar 22, 2010
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
Ive used them for a number of years for Eve Isk, to SWG credits to Wow gold and War Gold, were talking a good 5 years, they tend to be speedy, may not always be the cheapest but i find their reliability to be worth the extra 10p. They security check you etc very much like the TWV system, I use moneybookers so all verifacation is done, they dont have to worry, and my items are normally with me within 15 to 20 minutes, i always use Face to Face, purely as i cant be bothered with Auction house crap.

First time you order you will have to be verified, phone call, and ID if you use Paypal to verify you own that account (its extremley hard to use a hacked moneybookers account, with Verified by visa/Mastercard secure etc) and Igxe appreciates the use of a secure payment site.

All in all, ive never had a problem with them, and i do use them fairly frequently

Buy WOW Gold, Warcraft Gold, World of Warcraft Gold - IGXE.com
 
Last edited:
Banned - accessed another members account - jollieanneaux
IGXE has been marketing like crazy lately. I see banner ads on youtube, and almost all sites with Google Adsense feature.

With that said, they have a lot of negative complaints as well. When I say negative complaints I mean hundreds, possibly into the thousands. That isn't to say they are bad, but like any big RMT company, they have complaints, but overall they have been in business a while where most people can trust them.

The company from what I know is established in Hong Kong, but relocated to China (from what I was told) due to the higher labor costs in Hong Kong.
 
Banned - accessed another members account - jollieanneaux
I know for a fact that all the gold ige and igxe gets is stolen by the craiglist scammers had one of them admit it to me

So a random craigslist scammer says it, and you believe it? Even if it is true, the source of gold supply comes from whomever can sell it the cheapest. That doesn't justify that 100% of the gold supplied to them is stolen as it could have been botted, duped, farmed, or provided by methods similar to those.
 
IGXE is a terrible website to buy gold from, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
So a random craigslist scammer says it, and you believe it? Even if it is true, the source of gold supply comes from whomever can sell it the cheapest. That doesn't justify that 100% of the gold supplied to them is stolen as it could have been botted, duped, farmed, or provided by methods similar to those.
and stop over reacting, freakin' drama queen.
 
I'v had bad experiances with them.Customer Support is garbage.Once it took a week for them to get back to me to answer my question why i didnt recieve my gold yet.
 
Banned - accessed another members account - jollieanneaux
You should think before you post, stop acting like you know everything because it's obvious you're just trying to show up Masked by acting like a complete tool.

Cool story bro.

Of course nothing you said makes sense and only describes yourself.

Also, did you not read what the mod said? Guess not.
 
Banned - accessed another members account - jollieanneaux
You clearly have NO idea what you're even talking about. Get your stuff together before even attempting to argue with me. Thanks!

What are you talking about? I'm not even arguing. There really is nothing to even debate here other than what the original post the mod said.

You're just flaming is the problem. If you need to bash people to feel good about yourself, then that is your problem. You haven't even argued anything so what can I argue against?

The mod above is taking the word off a craigslist "scammer" that IGE/IGXE (which he later corrected) is selling 100% stolen gold. Do you have any facts or proof to even debate that 100% of the gold they sell is stolen? No you don't. People keep accusing people on this board, and people believe it. IGXE has been in business for over 6 years I believe now, and while I personally wouldn't recommend them, that doesn't necessarily mean they are 100% thieves or they wouldn't still be in business. Provide solid proof that 100% of the gold they sell is stolen, and then my argument can be void which is the only argument in this thread at this point.

However, your original comment is nothing more than an opinion followed by bashing my opinion in order to build your self ego pride. You claim I know nothing, yet you really have no clue who I am. Just because I signed up in 2009, doesn't mean I am new to this industry.
 
What are you talking about? I'm not even arguing. There really is nothing to even debate here other than what the original post the mod said.

You're just flaming is the problem. If you need to bash people to feel good about yourself, then that is your problem. You haven't even argued anything so what can I argue against?

The mod above is taking the word off a craigslist "scammer" that IGE/IGXE (which he later corrected) is selling 100% stolen gold. Do you have any facts or proof to even debate that 100% of the gold they sell is stolen? No you don't. People keep accusing people on this board, and people believe it. IGXE has been in business for over 6 years I believe now, and while I personally wouldn't recommend them, that doesn't necessarily mean they are 100% thieves or they wouldn't still be in business. Provide solid proof that 100% of the gold they sell is stolen, and then my argument can be void which is the only argument in this thread at this point.

However, your original comment is nothing more than an opinion followed by bashing my opinion in order to build your self ego pride. You claim I know nothing, yet you really have no clue who I am. Just because I signed up in 2009, doesn't mean I am new to this industry.

You're stupid.

One before you start going on about how I'm flaming, look back at your previous post. You think trolling is any better? Nope.

Second, he clearly said he was wrong. You're acting like a retarded 'smart' ***. Also I didn't claim 100% of their gold is stolen nor did I imply it, you clearly got butt hurt about him saying he talked to a guy on craigslist that steals gold for IGXE and decided to act like a DRAMAAA QUEEEEN and went on about "U HAS NO 100% PROOF".

Also, provide proof that 100% of their gold ISN'T stolen. That's right, you can't. Why? Because something tells me the "managers or (sweat shop bosses, whatever...)" are most likely the only ones that know where all their gold comes from. And 6 years in business doesn't mean they are legit in any shape way or form.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit nor do I doubt that some of their gold is most likely stolen from hacked accounts. "WHY?" You ask? Because I've seen people get hacked, their gold stolen and their account used to spam IGXE ads. So yeah. All of it? Well I doubt ALL of it really is stolen because they obviously move around a LOT of gold I'm sure some if it comes from farming and what not.

You should run off back to school because you clearly can't comprehend (Correctly anyway) basic written text in English.

Your identity doesn't concern me, I couldn't careless who you are or of your uninformed opinions.
 
Last edited:
Banned - accessed another members account - jollieanneaux
It wouldn't surprise me one bit nor do I doubt that some of their gold is most likely stolen from hacked accounts. "WHY?" You ask? Because I've seen people get hacked, their gold stolen and their account used to spam IGXE ads. So yeah. All of it? Well I doubt ALL of it really is stolen because they obviously move around a LOT of gold I'm sure some if it comes from farming and what not.

Thank for proving my point.

These sites buy as the orders come in from foreign chinese based websites. They of course buy at the cheapest prices so obviously if your account is hacked, the currency likely went to one of these websites. IGXE as well as the other major foreign companies obviously don't care as long as they have successful delivery rates at the prices they are offering to buy currency at.

As for them stealing peoples accounts and spamming, that's pretty sad. Not only is it illegal to spam, but if Blizzard actually wanted to pursue it, then they could shut them down quite easily as they did with Peons4Hire. While they are based in the US, they should be able to sue from the States assuming they base it on their terms and conditions.

Anyway, I could care less about IGXE. They are based in China, and pretty much any RMT company in a second/third world country is risky that you deal with online. I have nothing positive myself to say about IGXE, and have no energy to even continue debating about something that I don't give a damn about.
 
Thank for proving my point.

These sites buy as the orders come in from foreign chinese based websites. They of course buy at the cheapest prices so obviously if your account is hacked, the currency likely went to one of these websites. IGXE as well as the other major foreign companies obviously don't care as long as they have successful delivery rates at the prices they are offering to buy currency at.

As for them stealing peoples accounts and spamming, that's pretty sad. Not only is it illegal to spam, but if Blizzard actually wanted to pursue it, then they could shut them down quite easily as they did with Peons4Hire. While they are based in the US, they should be able to sue from the States assuming they base it on their terms and conditions.

Anyway, I could care less about IGXE. They are based in China, and pretty much any RMT company in a second/third world country is risky that you deal with online. I have nothing positive myself to say about IGXE, and have no energy to even continue debating about something that I don't give a damn about.
What point exactly? I never claimed it was all stolen. Please learn to read the entire post before responding to it. Unless of course, you like looking like a tool...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top