Identify twv and professional seller threads seperately.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDeserter

Level 69

Trade Guardian Orders: 38

(100%) (38 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 25, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
It's really annoying to find accounts for sale from TWV members, I don't buy from resellers because of their prices (No offense to you resellers of course ;D) It'd make life a bit easier for a few members I'm sure, not everyone likes having to go through every thread of a certain toon they might be interested in just to find out it's a $1300 toon or something. I'm not sure how, perhaps how markee had the icons next the thread titles? TWV icon and now maybe a Prof seller icon, would be great. Thread titles that are different colors might be a great way to start to.

It might be easier to just make separate forums for respected user groups.


That is viewable by everyone but only professional sellers or TWV members can make threads.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top