Help with Selling Basics

Not Recently Bumped

Retrokenshin

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Mar 5, 2008
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
One of my close friends recently introduced me to this website as a possible way to get a little compensation for my hard work on my World of Warcraft account.

I would really love any help I could get possible that would help me to seem as "legit" as possible when I decide to sell my account.


Please don't flame me with noob/scammer/etc. I'm just looking to solidify the fact that I do not want to scam anyone.
 
Just a quick flame for you here. The sticky, literally above this post, is a freakin sellers guide. Please pay attention in the future if you plan on doing well with this site.

Good luck with the sell!
 
Thank you. One more question though, if I'm selling to someone with quite a bit of rep I wouldn't need to really go through all shipping of the piece of paper etc detailed in your guide right? Most people on MD seem as though they would just ignore me/call me a scammer if I (with no current rep) attempted to protect myself in such a way with "tangible goods".
 
I'd say go through with it. High repped traders can still be scammers. And if they're legit they'll probably have read the same post and will applaud your use of the tactic.
 
Back
Top