Angel_Darkness 169 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Turkey Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 29, 2023 #1 I bought credits yesterday for $10. Transaction was completed but I didn't get credits and I'm still at -100 Can someone help ?
I bought credits yesterday for $10. Transaction was completed but I didn't get credits and I'm still at -100 Can someone help ?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Mar 29, 2023 #2 Most likely your payment was declined. Please open a support ticket here with the last 4 digits of your credit card and we can look it up. https://www.epicnpc.com/misc/contact
Most likely your payment was declined. Please open a support ticket here with the last 4 digits of your credit card and we can look it up. https://www.epicnpc.com/misc/contact
Angel_Darkness 169 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Turkey Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 29, 2023 #3 EpicNPC said: Most likely your payment was declined. Please open a support ticket here with the last 4 digits of your credit card and we can look it up. https://www.epicnpc.com/misc/contact Click to expand... Click to collapse... Ok I did it
EpicNPC said: Most likely your payment was declined. Please open a support ticket here with the last 4 digits of your credit card and we can look it up. https://www.epicnpc.com/misc/contact Click to expand... Click to collapse... Ok I did it
Angel_Darkness 169 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Turkey Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 29, 2023 #4 I got the credits now. Thanks very much!