HELP Remove The Tag

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade Guardian Orders: 33

(100%) (29 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 29, 2018
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello I have a problem with a transaction with the user Verqil that I needed help with and I want to refund him but paypal won’t let me and since I received the money via Goods and Services and I will not be able to get the money after 120 days. And I am ready to give the account but, I am gonna be put in more situations that I could lose both. Please help me.
 
I want to refund him but paypal won’t let me and since I received the money via Goods and Services
I don't understand. Why can't your refund? Payments received as Goods/Service are refundable.

If you're the seller and are not accepting the payment because it's Goods/Service, then you have to issue a refund and the buyer can resend it another way.
 
Paypal have permanently limited my account thus they won’t let me refund the buyer.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6093.png
    IMG_6093.png
    189.7 KB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top