Guy4game.com review for gold

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

espkh123

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (11 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 14, 2010
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I have used this site many times. It has to be one of my favorites i have ever used for buying gold. I use their customer support and i feel like they actually care about me and value me as a customer. A lot of places dont usually do that. I have bought over 20,000 gold over the years with them and i have never felt safer. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone wanting to buy an accounts, items, gold, etc. for any game!
 
Banned - scammer - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/445033-kazed-scammer-clausen-claus-skjoedt.html
I would not use them again ever.

Last year i bought Eve isk from them, the ISK i recieved ended up being stolen isk of someone else's account, got my account suspended for 14 days and guy4game couldn't care less even though i had spend for over 1500$ on their site during the process or a year or two.
 
I've used this site before for Diablo gold, the customer service is horrible at english..not suprised... and the gold was out of stock...and I had to confirm my identity multiple times to get my order changed because I typed my battle tag wrong.

I still got my order within 2 hours of my purchase. Over all 4/10.
 
Banned - Banned masterplan
I used this website the other day and was banned as a result of it. I purchased 40k on Arthas Horde, and was banned the next day. I hadn't bought gold from anyone else ever on the account, so it was 100% this website.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top