Members who have verified their identity with us.
- Multiple Accounts
- You can message me here on EpicNPC or via Skype "Ghostofme.Virtual.Sales"
- I am the original provider for all your Hall of Monuments needs who has been helping people achieve their Hall of Monuments goals now for over 8 years.
- Between EpicNPC, Ebay, and Other Gaming Websites I have over 1,000 Feedback and all my Feedback is 100% Positive.
- I accept Paypal, Chase Pay, and Venmo
- If using Paypal, Payment must be made in USD and sent as Family/Friends.
Prices for my Service
10pt Service on a brand new or like new account will be $25
30pt Service on a brand new or like new account will be $85
40pt Service will be $150
- Message me for prices if you only want a custom total of points.
- Discounts will be made for work completed on the account which assists me in completing your desired Hall of Monuments points.
- If you do not already own a Guild Wars 1 Account I may be able to help you find CD Keys at a decent price, just ask.
- 45pts may not be possible for everyone. Only a small percentage of accounts with a lot of work already completed on them will qualify for 45pt service.
- I do not offer 50pt or God Walking Services. The minimum amount of time to achieve this takes two or three months of non stop grinding.
Completion Time for the Service
I will quote you a completion time of 24 to 72 hours to complete 30pts and 3 to 7 days to complete 40pts. The actual completion time may be a lot less but I must quote longer in case something comes up.
Process for the Service
- Guild Wars 1 does not require authorization to log in. This is a security for Guild Wars 2 only. You will receive an email each time I log onto your Guild Wars 1 account asking to authorize my log in but you will just ignore those emails. Your Guild Wars 2 account will be perfectly safe because of this.
- If you have authenticator enabled, you will need to disable it so that I won't need to ask for the code each time I need to refresh/re-log onto the account.
- I will ask that you change your password to a temporary password while I work on your account. This can be done at the Guild Wars 2 account management page on guildwars2.com.
- You will be able to log in and play on your Guild Wars 2 account while I am working on your Guild Wars 1 account.
- I will keep you updated over skype. You will be able to check the Hall of Monuments Calculator each time I give you a points update to see my progress. Here is a link to the HoM Calculator https://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=welcome
- When you link your Guild Wars 1 & Guild Wars 2 accounts, the Guild Wars 1 accounts log in information changes to match your Guild Wars 2 accounts log in information. You will use the same information for logging into both accounts. You will still need the character name to log in to your Guild Wars 1 account. The character name will be given to you with the rest of the information.
Linking and Obtaining Your Hall of Monuments Unlocks
- Linking is fast and easy. Sign in at guildwars2.com and find the tab to link accounts and enter the information provided.
- If you do not already have your Hall of Monuments Portal Stone, click this link for more information on obtaining it.