• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Type
  1. Fresh
  2. Mid Game
Original Owner
Yes

SetsunaEpic

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Local Moderator
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
Member Since December 19, 2016
Trade Guardian Orders: 6639
Total Feedback: 6647

šŸ”„Welcome to SetsunaEpic StorešŸ”„
Thread Updated: April 8 2020

In need of a Trusted, Legit & Cheap Account Service? Don't want to waste hundreds of $ to get your favorite 5ā˜… Legendary & need recommendations for the best starter to start with?
We are offering Raid Shadow Legend 5ā˜… Legendary Starter Accounts of Your Choice

ā­Click Here for 5700+ Positive Feedbacks 100% without a single Fraudā­

***Warning*** Discord Impersonators
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/war...-your-accounts-discord-impersonators.1521620/

Raid Shadow Legend Fresh Starter

Price List:
Any 1 x 5* Legendary = $20+
Any 2 x 5* Legendary = $40++
(Depend on Stock)

https://raidshadowlegends.com/2019/account-limits-policies-and-game-changes/

Limited Stock:

Zavia (S Tier) + Bythophus

Disclaimer & Term of Service
1. Account Selling/Trading/Transferring/Macro Rerolled may against Developers TOS but no issues so far and 100% safe with every other Mobile Games, 17000+ Successful Transactions. Please be aware when purchasing one!
2. There is no ban in Rerolled Accounts with Macro or even using it. Interfering Game File like Hacked/Modded/Duped/Cheap Currency Purchase will get you banned.
3. If the developer decided not to allow Rerolled Accounts, there is nothing we can do. We won't take any responsibilities if Developers decide to enforce their rules at any time.
4. Broker - we will not take responsibility if buyers/sellers do shady practices but we will do our best to help both parties with their best interest.

Please read carefully. I DON'T BUY OR TRADE. I'M NOT MIDDLE MAN & I DON'T DO MIDDLE MAN. I WILL NEVER PM, ADD or MESSAGE YOU FIRST. MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY ON EPICNPC for VERIFICATION.
Contact Info:
Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279
Line: setsunaepic All Lower Case
Kik: SetsunaEpic

My real Skype should be live:moseiric. If you see 2 or more SetsunaEpic. Please ask both to verify on Epicnpc Forum.

Last edited:

šŸ”„Welcome to SetsunaEpic StorešŸ”„
Thread Updated: March 16th 2020

In need of a Trusted, Legit & Cheap Account Service? Don't want to waste hundreds of $ to get your favorite 5ā˜… Legendary & need recommendations for the best starter to start with?
We are offering Raid Shadow Legend 5ā˜… Legendary Starter Accounts of Your Choice

ā­Click Here for 5400+ Positive Feedbacks 100% without a single Fraudā­

***Warning*** Discord Impersonators
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/war...-your-accounts-discord-impersonators.1521620/

Raid Shadow Legend Fresh Starter

Price List:
Any 1 x 5* Legendary = $20+
Any 2 x 5* Legendary = $40++
(Depend on Stock)

https://raidshadowlegends.com/2019/account-limits-policies-and-game-changes/

Limited Stock:
Zavia (S Tier) + Bythophus

Disclaimer & Term of Service
1. Account Selling/Trading/Transferring/Macro Rerolled may against Developers TOS but no issues so far and 100% safe with every other Mobile Games, 17000+ Successful Transactions. Please be aware when purchasing one!
2. There is no ban in Rerolled Accounts with Macro or even using it. Interfering Game File like Hacked/Modded/Duped/Cheap Currency Purchase will get you banned.
3. If the developer decided not to allow Rerolled Accounts, there is nothing we can do. We won't take any responsibilities if Developers decide to enforce their rules at any time.
4. Broker - we will not take responsibility if buyers/sellers do shady practices but we will do our best to help both parties with their best interest.

Please read carefully. I DON'T BUY OR TRADE. I'M NOT MIDDLE MAN & I DON'T DO MIDDLE MAN. I WILL NEVER PM, ADD or MESSAGE YOU FIRST. MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY ON EPICNPC for VERIFICATION.
All payment via Paypal or Bitcoin
Contact Info:
Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279
Line: setsunaepic All Lower Case
Kik: SetsunaEpic

My real Skype should be live:moseiric. If you see 2 or more SetsunaEpic. Please ask both to verify on Epicnpc Forum.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
This is the second time i buy, the seller is fast, good prices and has a very very big collection so you will certainly find what you need. Will buy again.

SetsunaEpic has a website where u can browse the accounts he has for sale, and he has so many so it's very easy to find a perfect team. I bought an account with Venus and Tayrel (two insanely good champs for clan boss) for just $20. Venus is a super rare void legendary and you would need to spend 1000s of dollars to get her from packs but this guy is offering accounts with her for just 20 and that is insanely cheap.
will buy again

What stock you have ? i search some lili or bad el .
Thanks.

Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Trusted transaction. Worth it!

Done & successful transaction. Really helpful & worth the buy!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good seller, professional, fast delivery and cheap account

Very good seller. fast delivery, account is cheap. You can also change email and password so its 100% safe. 5* will buy again probably

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service

Not the best talker. But trusted and easy to understand service. Can walk you through steps to make account yours. 10ā˜† if I could.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very Fast and Proffesional

Could'nt reccomend more, very responsive and amazing selection.

Warning: Trade with Caution
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/paypal-chargeback-scam-sean-hastings17-gmail-com.1580386/
I wanted a nice legendary to help progress me through the game and got her + more!

I was looking for another account and this one was very inexpensive, and I was able to get a strong team at the start, even getting heroes I wanted that were not advertised like a coldheart and bellower. The seller was amazing and got me my account within an hour, as well as answering my questions nicely!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent account with quick service

Excellent account with quick service. Considering getting another account. A+++++++

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing service and incredibly fast delivery. Would definitely use again

Awesome service, replied instantly, and answered all questions I had no matter how simple. Would definitely use again.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best seller here, fast, honest, professional, one word: perfection <3

Best seller here, fast, honest, professional, one word: perfection <3

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent service

Very helpful with tips. Easy communication. Top acc seller, definitly would buy more next time. 100% Professional

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and amazing

The delivery was fast and the account had exactly what I needed!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Seller responds almost immediately. Transaction was smooth

Seller responds almost immediately. Transaction was smooth!

Have bought a few accounts from this seller over the years. Always trusted, professional and informative. Most importantly is patient.

Thanks again!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very friendly, patient, and fast trader.

Helped me with any questions or concerns i had and delivered their end of the deal accordingly. was unsure about it at first but i dont regret it now. very good!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and kind Seller

Seller is fast and reliable. Even an ordering-mistake on my end was dealt with quickly and without any problems.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very fast, helped with all technical difficulties i got 10/10 would recommend

Very fast, helped with all technical difficulties i got 10/10 would recommend

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
nice service, fast trade, sure do business with him 100% again.

just bought an account from him, his serivce is good and fast. 5 stars

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing fast and serious

Just bought an account took around an hour to make the full transaction. Fast reply and good service nothing to add :)

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Once again a very nice and fast seller, would recommend

Very fast process, thank you!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent, friendly and fast!

The experience was fantastic! Took no time at all and was super friendly! Will buy again! Thank you!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Service, Can be trusted !!!

Reactiv, Quick ( less than 30 min after payment ), good prices, great choices ! This is the places to be guys, *** plarium, don't spend 100 of $$ hoping! just pay 20 bucks for what you want. Ill deal with you if needed again !

Looking for an account that has Baron and Bad-el-Kazar if you could message me on discord at CmdrKittenz#8347 please

Status
Not open for further replies.